How did you hear about this place?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
10 pages and nobody mentions t-gator? I'm here boys and girl!! You can now be entertained!!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I missed you guys. Glad ox got this together!

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Read it in one of the comments on that recent article that Zach wrote. Man, I am going to miss his recruiting threads. Ox, you have to reach out to him and see if he would be willing to continue posting on this site brother.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n1893 said:
Lotsa new names. Not sure if they're from the old board or not, but sure is great that folks are finding it. If we can get the football team to cooperate, it should be fun around here in the fall.

mjm ,thanks dude I finally found this place because of the post on zachs article. I'm going to have to think of something stupid to say so you can have another funny sig

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like we just need to keep mentioning this place on stories at GS, even if they eventually get deleted.

Also, mention it on the Gatorsports Facebook page when you can. I just did another review and mentioned the site.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n2058 said:
Sounds like we just need to keep mentioning this place on stories at GS, even if they eventually get deleted.

yea mjm got deleted after a day they aren't messing around. I don't understand why they got so pissed? Since when is a hamster joke offensive?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n2061 said:
yea mjm got deleted after a day they aren't messing around. I don't understand why they got so pissed? Since when is a hamster joke offensive?
When it's the truth? :dunno:

PETA is probably outside their offices protesting as we speak. Poor hamsters.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol that was a pretty funny exchange of e-mails did brad gator make it over to this board yet?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n2067 said:
Lol that was a pretty funny exchange of e-mails did brad gator make it over to this board yet?
Yep, he's here!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n2054 said:
mjm ,thanks dude I finally found this place because of the post on zachs article. I'm going to have to think of something stupid to say so you can have another funny sig
Glad you found it! Getting everyone over here has been challenging and we still have a ways to go, but we've been fortunate to get most of us dysfunctional Gators on board...lol.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I received an e-mail from MJMGator. I joined shortly thereafter.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have a like button uh oh that's going to do some serious damage to wobbles post count

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n2122 said:
We have a like button uh oh that's going to do some serious damage to wobbles post count

I don't think that counts toward total.:sohappy:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n2067 said:
Present. The emails were fake. To be completely honest, I stole the idea from another guy... Although I believe his emails are real. If you want a good laugh, this is one of his best. It's one of the funniest things i have ever read: http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I stalk captain sasquatch in a cape, so I followed him in

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.