How did you hear about this place?

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
10 pages and nobody mentions t-gator? I'm here boys and girl!! You can now be entertained!!!!

the_alphagator1906

Read it in one of the comments on that recent article that Zach wrote. Man, I am going to miss his recruiting threads. Ox, you have to reach out to him and see if he would be willing to continue posting on this site brother.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
MJMGator;n1893 said:
Lotsa new names. Not sure if they're from the old board or not, but sure is great that folks are finding it. If we can get the football team to cooperate, it should be fun around here in the fall.

mjm ,thanks dude I finally found this place because of the post on zachs article. I'm going to have to think of something stupid to say so you can have another funny sig

Swamp Queen

Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Sounds like we just need to keep mentioning this place on stories at GS, even if they eventually get deleted.

Also, mention it on the Gatorsports Facebook page when you can. I just did another review and mentioned the site.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Swamp Queen;n2058 said:
Sounds like we just need to keep mentioning this place on stories at GS, even if they eventually get deleted.

yea mjm got deleted after a day they aren't messing around. I don't understand why they got so pissed? Since when is a hamster joke offensive?

Swamp Queen

Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
t-gator;n2061 said:
yea mjm got deleted after a day they aren't messing around. I don't understand why they got so pissed? Since when is a hamster joke offensive?
When it's the truth? :dunno:

PETA is probably outside their offices protesting as we speak. Poor hamsters.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Lol that was a pretty funny exchange of e-mails did brad gator make it over to this board yet?

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
t-gator;n2054 said:
mjm ,thanks dude I finally found this place because of the post on zachs article. I'm going to have to think of something stupid to say so you can have another funny sig
Glad you found it! Getting everyone over here has been challenging and we still have a ways to go, but we've been fortunate to get most of us dysfunctional Gators on board...lol.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
We have a like button uh oh that's going to do some serious damage to wobbles post count

bradgator2

Rioting
Lifetime Member
t-gator;n2067 said:
Lol that was a pretty funny exchange of e-mails did brad gator make it over to this board yet?
Present. The emails were fake. To be completely honest, I stole the idea from another guy... Although I believe his emails are real. If you want a good laugh, this is one of his best. It's one of the funniest things i have ever read: https://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.