How did you hear about this place?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n5018 said:
So are we missing any good posters from GSMB now or did we get them all?
Bay!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Law98gator;n5011 said:
I'd say +1 to Wobble, but I don't +1 Wobble. But we're all glad you are here, Div.

That is a lie. I have seen you +1 a post of mine before.
I know but the archives are gone so you can't prove it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n5044 said:
Nobody likes a suck-up.

I post only the facts. I'm sorry if you can't handle it.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
New poster, long time lurker.

As soon as GSMB was suspended, I realized it was most likely a step to get people used to the idea it wasn't there, before Halifax shut it down. I started looking on swamp gas and Ox's podcast page for info on where folks were heading or if a new board was forming. Every day. Nothing. The hole left by the absence of the poster interactions here was deeper and blacker than I expected, and got more so every day.

Meanwhile swamp gas became less and less appealing for reasons I will not go into. Looking ahead, the football season, promised to be bleaker without this group.

This board provides fun and a family feel, and I know I am not the first to say this. Who else was going to give words to my ravings about our current HBC, should that be appropriate? ( now, even better, I can do it myself if circumstances call for it)

Finally I saw a reference to gatorchatter on swamp gas, and set out to find it. . It took a couple of days. . I was probably linked to Ox'x podcast but due to the fact that the info was not in the middle or in bright red, my keen eyes did not pick up the link for awhile, so I went hunting through the googleverse..

Finally found it, and am joining, Thank you Ox for starting this.:banana:

Was relieved to see Rog found it as well. Hopefully Joe gets over here soon.

Looking forward to posting occasionally. My knowledge of football is slim, but my emotions and opinions are not.

:sohappy:
OK. Your wish is my command. About the avartar- I have never done this before, although I looked up a bit of info last night. Is it correct that I will be able to import a pic from other sites, or from my computer??

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4342 said:
Ox says get an avatar, I thought I'd try and help save you from having to look for one. Here ya go!

th

:lmao: (Is this the smiley for falling off the chair, rollin' on the floor laughing?)

I love it! It is about as literally perfect as it gets. However,......
Not quite the image or message I want to send, as I would feel like I was indirectly pimping myself every time I saw it with my avatar name. :lol:
I wondered if some jenny on railroad imagery was out there, and you, my message board friend, oh so quickly,and efficiently found the perfect one.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n5136 said:
:lmao: (Is this the smiley for falling off the chair, rollin' on the floor laughing?)

I love it! It is about as literally perfect as it gets. However,......
Not quite the image or message I want to send, as I would feel like I was indirectly pimping myself every time I saw it with my avatar name. :lol:
I wondered if some jenny on railroad imagery was out there, and you, my message board friend, oh so quickly,and efficiently found the perfect one.

I was looking for more of a Dudley Doright(sp?) picture, but I saw that and was like, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have somewhat of a loose and free style of humor, so if I ever offend you, please let me know and I'll try to be more careful. Otherwise, feel free to fall on the floor and laugh plenty around here.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n5018 said:
So are we missing any good posters from GSMB now or did we get them all?
I think I'm the last one. Good to be back, I know everybody was wondering where I was......right?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I'm not the only female posting anymore. Wonder how long that will last...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n5252 said:
So I'm not the only female posting anymore. Wonder how long that will last...
What are talking about wobble has been posting for years

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n5257 said:
What are talking about wobble has been posting for years

They've been together so long that Wooble and SQ cycle together.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4342 said:
Ox says get an avatar, I thought I'd try and help save you from having to look for one. Here ya go!

th
One track mind, Navet.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
NavetG8r;n4342 said:

th
One track mind, Navet.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing! Nice one Rog.
:hehehe:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Rog we have to get avatars now I mean you're a special poster. I'm not opposed to you getting special privileges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator