How did you hear about this place?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm finally in. It took about 24 hours. I found out when I saw "www.gatorchatter.com" tattooed on a girl at Cafe Risqué

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The resized avatar that I used on the other board won't take on this one for some reason. I had to use this cutoff version.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
DCflorida here. Herb (Gatorspook) was kind enough to invite me via Facebook. My son also told me about this site after reading it on a Zach Abolverdi post. Good to see some familiar faces, and a chicken**** move by Gatorsports.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got an invitation to a sausage party and the link was at the bottom of the invite.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n180 said:
MJM requested Zach post his message about your gatorchatter.com site following the article about the WR recruits mainly and how they felt about Phillips' departure. Props to MJM, and to you Ox. Nicely done. :boobs:
Me too. Although I dont usually read gatorsports, I was trying to find info on why Joker was leaving.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n486 said:
I got an invitation to a sausage party and the link was at the bottom of the invite.
We're very glad you came. :heehee:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n501 said:
That might be one of the gayest emotes I've ever seen. NTTAWWT
That's what makes it so funny. :tickle:

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I too saw a comment to Zach's article which gave the url. This is very cool and should grow to be a huge success. I suspect advertising will creep in, but you might try a fundraiser here...seems like everyone is glad to have a forum that is worth a damn. I read some of the comments from Gator Country and frankly, they are just wrong. The Mod should be allowed to have an opinion and those that got booted were basically asking for it. I know you all hate Tallahassee, but it is where I live. Other than the Semis and the school on the other side of town, it is not a bad place to live. I wear Orange and Blue every day and they hate it!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Great to see so many have found Ox's new board! Still a ton of great posters we need to try and contact to join up and this place can be better than the last.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw the link on the "recruits react" article. I have been reading Gator Sports for years, but never posted. Love reading all the talk. Would love to be involved here...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smoke signal!

* If you wrap the Little Fellow you won't have to worry about Herpes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.