How does UF beat FSU?

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Florida has the running game to beat FSU. If we run the ball and mix in passes down the field (not to the sidelines) we can keep the FSU offense off the field. Their defense is not great against the run. If our defense can pressure Winston and force interceptions we will win this game easy. Steady diet of Jones, Taylor and hopefully Adam Lane.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Don't let O'Leary slip out and make a big play. He's done that all season.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
G8RNGA;n116939 said:
Don't let O'Leary slip out and make a big play. He's done that all season.

Who would you have cover him ? Our LB's can't cover........period.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, I wish we were all on the side line cause we've got a lot of great ideas. I agree with 8802 and putting VH3 on their 2nd best and double team, blanket, Greene. It's exactly what Revis does and it works. The other thing New England does great is attack completely opposite of what would be expected. Our expected attack would be the run game. We should attack with the passing. Last week just about every pass was to the sideline while the middle was wide open. Hit Jones over the middle out of the backfield. Have crossing routes over the middle.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n116940 said:
Who would you have cover him ? Our LB's can't cover........period.

I think I might put Quincy on him. He seems to play with an attitude. I remember him saying he'd Shut Ermon Lane down just like he did in High School after all the recruiting shakeout. He's a good size corner and would have no problem staying in O'Leary's hip pocket. With our best space LBs hurt, we'll probably be in nickel and dime quite a bit. The holes have not shown the ability this season to run it down anyone's throat so we may be OK with a quicker, lighter lineup.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
These guys came up with a good plan..............

Attachments

• conv_1436.jpg
    conv_1436.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 49

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Rashad Greene is a nobody and will show it in the game, if the holes win it won't be b/c of him. The only reciever they have that can make plays against a good D is the tight end, the rest of the pass-catchers are a complete joke.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Coach9;n116970 said:
I think I might put Quincy on him. He seems to play with an attitude. I remember him saying he'd Shut Ermon Lane down just like he did in High School after all the recruiting shakeout. He's a good size corner and would have no problem staying in O'Leary's hip pocket. With our best space LBs hurt, we'll probably be in nickel and dime quite a bit. The holes have not shown the ability this season to run it down anyone's throat so we may be OK with a quicker, lighter lineup.

I agree Coach. Quincy has been getting a little better every week and you can see him getting some confidence. Our safety's are good tacklers so it wouldn't bother me if we didn't even play a LB. Bring 6 hot and drop 5 with our 2 best guys covering their 2 best guys. If they start dropping screens we would still have it covered with a safety or start dropping the Buck and bring some safety blitzes. It's a sellout strategy but I would rather go down swinging especially if our offense has a rough time.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;117109 said:
I agree Coach. Quincy has been getting a little better every week and you can see him getting some confidence. Our safety's are good tacklers so it wouldn't bother me if we didn't even play a LB. Bring 6 hot and drop 5 with our 2 best guys covering their 2 best guys. If they start dropping screens we would still have it covered with a safety or start dropping the Buck and bring some safety blitzes. It's a sellout strategy but I would rather go down swinging especially if our offense has a rough time.
According to Keanu Neal, he'll be covering O'Leary.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n117008 said:
Rashad Greene is a nobody and will show it in the game, if the holes win it won't be b/c of him. The only reciever they have that can make plays against a good D is the tight end, the rest of the pass-catchers are a complete joke.
Hmm. The guy is probably a first rounder and from all I have seen he is a 1st AA.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
G8RNGA;n117121 said:
According to Keanu Neal, he'll be covering O'Leary.

Maybe O'Leary will twist his ankle......we can only hope if what he says is true.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n117133 said:
Maybe O'Leary will twist his ankle......we can only hope if what he says is true.

Kiki is going to lock that chubby ass white boy down

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
I suggest O'Leary go for a motorcycle ride.

[video=youtube;M4TRoGPobMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4TRoGPobMk[/video]

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n116916 said:
How does UF beat FSU? We play like Florida does, with that Swagger, confidence and motivation. We play to win, and don't let off the gas pedal.
If we played like that, Mushchimp wouldn't have been fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.