HS hoops player sucker-punches opposing player (twice!) in handshake line after game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Speaking of fighting, what happened to the Red West avatar? He was a bodyguard for Elvis back in the day. Supposedly a tough fighter.

Alex.
This morning, NV asked in the chat box that I stop changing my avatar, so, i gave him a like and changed my avatar

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Don't be that guy. :nono:

iu

Alex.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Also, in fairness to Lemieux (and I'm gagging here), McCarty basically sucker punch him, but I don't judge him for that, he was going full retribution, and Lemieux shoulda been ready for anything during that game.

And honestly, who in da fuk goes after LARIONOV?!?!?! He's "The PROFESSOR" for crying out loud!!! :lol:

PS Good hunting this weekend.
I agree. We had Kamenski from that Red Army team. Huge props to all those guys, especially Fetisov, who stood up to the commies in a tough time to do so!

Thanks on the good luck, but it is probably wasted. Too damn hot for elk. 52 degrees now and no snow.

Leaving coverage for camp again. I am out!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Uhhh...uhhh...talk to text?? :ugh:

Nahh that was on me, there are certain words I have a mental block against spelling right for some reason. I won the spelling bee in 6th grade but unfortunately decided to rest on my laurels at that point. I still spell at the 6th grade level. But at the top of that level at least!

If it wasn't for spellcheck you'd see me embarrass myself here daily. But it doesn't help you when you misspell a word as a different word that's spelled correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator