HS hoops player sucker-punches opposing player (twice!) in handshake line after game

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
No. This thing has really hit a nerve with you.
lol you're the one who's now bringing it up in other threads. Your point of view is indefensible and you don't have the frame of reference to understand it. There's certainly no shame in being raised by a single mom but that was your situation, right?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
lol you're the one who's now bringing it up in other threads. Your point of view is indefensible and you don't have the frame of reference to understand it. There's certainly no shame in being raised by a single mom but that was your situation, right?
Nope. I see you had to run over here and lick some ass as soon as I posted about sucker punching Olberman. I thought it would be funny but your chapped about it so bad that your acting like some MS kid running to tell the P.E teacher. Again it's a difference of opinion about what we saw on a 10s video.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
From reading this thread, it appears, for the most part, sucker punching someone in the "handshake line" is frowned upon. What about during warmups before the game? (For those in a hurry, start at the 45 second mark.)

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Nope. I see you had to run over here and lick some ass as soon as I posted about sucker punching Olberman. I thought it would be funny but your chapped about it so bad that your acting like some MS kid running to tell the P.E teacher. Again it's a difference of opinion about what we saw on a 10s video.
No, this is not a matter of opinion, sorry. If it was then you probably wouldn't be the only one holding that, "opinion." Everyone but you can plainly see that what #4 did was a punk move.

Like others have said, #4 wanted to settle a score with the other kid but was scared that he couldn't beat him in a fight, so he skulked behind his teammate in the line, then popped out and cheap-shotted the dude. He caught him totally unawares. For all intents and purposes it was virtually the same thing as hitting him from behind.

It was a pussy-ass b*tch thing to do, and only a pussy-ass b*tch would thing otherwise. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

I bet Keith Olbmermann could kick your ass and he wouldn't need a sucker punch to do it.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
From reading this thread, it appears, for the most part, sucker punching someone in the "handshake line" is frowned upon. What about during warmups before the game? (For those in a hurry, start at the 45 second mark.)

Hahaha I think the nature of pro hockey is that everybody needs to be ready to fight at any and all moments when they're sharing the ice with the other team.

But high school kids in a handshake line after the game? Not so much.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I've been on both ends of these kinda situations, all I can say is I've never seen a rule book for fighting. Whether it's in a football locker room, parking lot or bar the one who lands the first shot wins 90+% of the time. The kid was looking straight at him when he was attacked, should of been paying better attention.

No, this is not a matter of opinion, sorry. If it was then you probably wouldn't be the only one holding that, "opinion." Everyone but you can plainly see that what #4 did was a punk move.

Like others have said, #4 wanted to settle a score with the other kid but was scared that he couldn't beat him in a fight, so he skulked behind his teammate in the line, then popped out and cheap-shotted the dude. He caught him totally unawares. For all intents and purposes it was virtually the same thing as hitting him from behind.

It was a pussy-ass b*tch thing to do, and only a pussy-ass b*tch would thing otherwise. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

I bet Keith Olbmermann could kick your ass and he wouldn't need a sucker punch to do it.

Now you’re licking Olbermans ass and there are others that have seen my point of you on this what do you want to acknowledge it or not is up to you. I don’t know whether Keith could kick my ass or not I’ve been enough fight to know the only way to find out is to get it on. And I’ll tell you right now if you think that kid would’ve lost a fight to that tall lanky dude you don’t know much. I watch the way he handled his fist he would’ve beat the **** out of that guy either way.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Now you’re licking Olbermans ass and there are others that have seen my point of you on this what do you want to acknowledge it or not is up to you. I don’t know whether Keith could kick my ass or not I’ve been enough fight to know the only way to find out is to get it on. And I’ll tell you right now if you think that kid would’ve lost a fight to that tall lanky dude you don’t know much. I watch the way he handled his fist he would’ve beat the **** out of that guy either way.
You're beyond help. Sad! :(

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
You're beyond help. Sad! :(
I don’t need help and I didn’t ask for any. I’m just very suspicious about how some here got so freaking fired up about the video. It was posted and people expressed opinions and some of you couldn’t handle the fact that not everybody saw it the way you did. Some of you even chose to make it personal making comments about being raised by a single mother (my dad passed away when I was 39) and people wanting to hurt me. It was hysterical but honestly that’s the kind of **** liberals will say in an argument with someone of differing opinion.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Yes. By definition, that is soft tissue. So is throat, eyes, eye lids.
Ohhhhkay but for those keeping score at home, fighting for your life in a back alley in Uzbekistan or someplace is different from two teenagers with a basketball beef.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ohhhhkay but for those keeping score at home, fighting for your life in a back alley in Uzbekistan or someplace is different from two teenagers with a basketball beef.
I already stated that my comments about fighting are separate from this particular incident (where I said the kid is a gutless punk). What I am saying is that if I am in a fight, i only have one of three goals: 1) to strike and run, but if not run, 2) end it, and 3) end it in a fashion where neither that guy, nor anyone who witnessed it, will ever want to fuk with me again. All those options will involve soft tissue or joints. I don't give a fuk about "honor" or "dignity" or "self-respect" or any other stupid ego schit.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I don’t need help and I didn’t ask for any. I’m just very suspicious about how some here got so freaking fired up about the video. It was posted and people expressed opinions and some of you couldn’t handle the fact that not everybody saw it the way you did. Some of you even chose to make it personal making comments about being raised by a single mother (my dad passed away when I was 39) and people wanting to hurt me. It was hysterical but honestly that’s the kind of **** liberals will say in an argument with someone of differing opinion.
At the rate you're digging you're going to hit China any minute. Be careful when your head pops out, you might get sucker-punched. But don't complain if you do! You'd be contradicting your own "opinion."

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I already stated that my comments about fighting are separate from this particular incident (where I said the kid is a gutless punk). What I am saying is that if I am in a fight, i only have one of three goals: 1) to strike and run, but if not run, 2) end it, and 3) end it in a fashion where neither that guy, nor anyone who witnessed it, will ever want to fuk with me again. All those options will involve soft tissue or joints. I don't give a fuk about "honor" or "dignity" or "self-respect" or any other stupid ego schit.
That's fine but frankly I think all that stuff is just out of place in this conversation. We're not talking about a street fight. We're not talking about a fight at all. This wasn't a fight.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
That's fine but frankly I think all that stuff is just out of place in this conversation. We're not talking about a street fight.
I'm talking about any fight I get into. In this conversation, I said the kid was gutless. It's assault, period (or whatever technical legal term... i know what murder and mayhem are, still haven't mastered this "assault" vs "battery" thing!). Not until we moved to Dearborn did I experience this phenomena of two guys dancing around wanting to punch each other in the head.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I would be willing to bet that if I sucker punched every dingleberry (including myself) who is still commenting in this thread... Whether or not there were hundreds of eye-witnesses, video evidence, hospitalizations, deaths, etc... I would still end up completely Scott free after trial because the judge and jury could do nothing other than sympathize with me and agree that every one of us deserved it after about page 2 (maybe 1) of this thread.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, you just can’t let go. It doesn’t matter what anyone says or thinks here but you post like you think you are or can win an internet pissing match. Let it go, let it go, let it go……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator