Huge UGA fan Mr. SEC hasn't logged in since October 29th, 2014

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n253940 said:
:lol: You guys kill me. He was talking trash, his team lost, and he never logged in again. What a coincidence! :lol:

By the way, I emailed him and he did respond. He's alive and well.

I sure you hope you called him a coward, sore loser, pvssy and the like.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n253942 said:
I sure you hope you called him a coward, sore loser, pvssy and the like.
I told him we missed him and I'd just started a thread about him. I provided the link.

His response was very simple: "Must be slow."

:lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
you should have told him hes a snivveling little B and its time for him to come take his medicine :lol:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I rode the shuttle to the game last year and the Ga fans were loud and arrogant, while the bus was loading after the game the gator fans were talking to each other while the Ga fans sat in silence. Suddenly an 80 something year old woman climbed the steps, looked straight down the isle and hollered "why is it so damn quiet in here ya bunch of ass sniffing mutts". Not one Ga fan said a word. I sensed a lot of pre Spurrier era anger in that woman.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n253946 said:
I told him we missed him and I'd just started a thread about him. I provided the link.

His response was very simple: "Must be slow."

:lol:
Sounds as if all is well with the smart azz whiney bytch. Eff the buttsniffers. BTW we need that F UGA thread from the old board. That was classic gold. Who did that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
812:
**** them all. **** Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (**** him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, **** them all.

It feels good just reading that.

https://forum.gatorsports.com/topic/26430-uga/

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Thk&ThnG8r;n253990 said:
I rode the shuttle to the game last year and the Ga fans were loud and arrogant, while the bus was loading after the game the gator fans were talking to each other while the Ga fans sat in silence. Suddenly an 80 something year old woman climbed the steps, looked straight down the isle and hollered "why is it so damn quiet in here ya bunch of ass sniffing mutts". Not one Ga fan said a word. I sensed a lot of pre Spurrier era anger in that woman.

If she's that old then she's probably got some Hall, Darnell, Pell, Dickey and Graves anger in her DNA by now.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thk&ThnG8r;n253990 said:

Classic,absolutely classic! That's one of the great things about old people and little kids. Neither ones have a filter.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Am I wrong? Memory is going, but I thought that Mr. SEC (years ago) was reasonably sensible. Arrogant but basically sane. Am I remembering? Same guy?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At the least when we play them, they will have already got whipped at home by Spurrier and Bammer, and UcheaT or Mizzou might hang an L on them as well. We beat their ass last season, normalcy will return and we will repeat the effort in Jax this fall.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n254001 said:
812:
**** them all. **** Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (**** him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, **** them all.

It feels good just reading that.

https://forum.gatorsports.com/topic/26430-uga/
Thanks Law! I feel better now. :highfive:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ancient Reptile;n254031 said:
Am I wrong? Memory is going, but I thought that Mr. SEC (years ago) was reasonably sensible. Arrogant but basically sane. Am I remembering? Same guy?

No, you're remembering another one whose name(other than it contained their misspelled version of dog) I can't remember. He was decent.

Mr sec is a classic troll dbag that had moments of objectivity but spent much of his time being the classic uga fan--delusional, inexplicably arrogant and taking shots at a UF program that has owned his little team for most of the last quarter century. I think 812 sums it up nicely.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n254297 said:
His real name was Michael Pennington. He stopped blogging in January and went into hospice. Hung in there until last week. RIP.

Classy post, ox.

Here is the vol discussion and the obituary:

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/macon/obituary.aspx?pid=175353859

RIP
maxresdefault.jpg

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
soflagator;n254143 said:
No, you're remembering another one whose name(other than it contained their misspelled version of dog) I can't remember. He was decent.

Mr sec is a classic troll dbag that had moments of objectivity but spent much of his time being the classic uga fan--delusional, inexplicably arrogant and taking shots at a UF program that has owned his little team for most of the last quarter century. I think 812 sums it up nicely.
Thanks.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to go ahead and flag this post as inappropriate. Look, I'm just as happy as the next guy to see that this slimy douche bag is six feet under with worms crawling out of his eyes, but somewhere you need to draw the line. And while I'll candidly tell you I hope his demise, whether it was due to AIDS or a torn rectum, was drawn out and agonizing, we're Gators here, and we need to show more class than this.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n254401 said:
I'm going to go ahead and flag this post as inappropriate. Look, I'm just as happy as the next guy to see that this slimy douche bag is six feet under with worms crawling out of his eyes, but somewhere you need to draw the line. And while I'll candidly tell you I hope his demise, whether it was due to AIDS or a torn rectum, was drawn out and agonizing, we're Gators here, and we need to show more class than this.

So why would a Georgia fan be disillusioned by Alabama's loss? I don't think that's the same poster. Stop flagging shiit :wink:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. I'd never bury a bulldog. I'd just toss him to the ditch and let it rot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator