Huge UGA fan Mr. SEC hasn't logged in since October 29th, 2014

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Shockingly, he stopped coming around. Who would have thought a UGA fan would be a coward?

Here were his last two posts:

College football has always been a game of emotion. And on Saturday Georgia will be phucn furious at a level rarely seen. I feel sorry for y'all. Really.
Curb stomp MFer.
Well at least he got the curb stomp part right. :lol:

This give us a great opportunity to talk about the UGA game. Can we beat 'em again?

Discuss.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Probably the best team we will face this year. I'd sure like to win that one more than any other since I live up here. It's sure nice sporting your Gator gear without having to listen to all the inbreds' commentary when we win.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope to enjoy this year's game as much as last years.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They have just as many question marks as we do. They also just hired the nfl's worst oc. I think we're gonna beat their ass because they're Georgia.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Of course we have a chance.

But that is a long way off and many things can happen.

To either team.

Still though, one thing is always in our corner...

IGTBAFG

:chomp:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n253693 said:
With Richt coaching, the Gators always have a chance of beating the dwags.

:chomp:

Exactly what I was thinking.

I think with a healthy team, we definitely have a chance, but you never know what could happen from now until then. I think our defense will match up well against their offense. I know some people here don't like Collins but he had a pretty good run defense at MSU, which will be needed. Our O-line depth and health will overall determine our chances; however, the dwags have had their share of unfortunate injuries too, so the bad luck can go either way to helping the other team.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Mr SEC since last post:

giphy.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Easy to pick on the Butt Sniffers!

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Stomp their butts! Beating them was the only good thing that happened to football last year....

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
50/50 at this point. Lot can change.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well I hope it's just him taking his ball and going home and not a tragic situation like Muncie. Sorry to be the buzzkill, resume ball busting now!

brc.gif

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n253801 said:
Well I hope it's just him taking his ball and going home and not a tragic situation like Muncie. Sorry to be the buzzkill, resume ball busting now!

brc.gif

Not having any history with this board, I would just assume that a lot of folks drop off for the summer only to resume when the season starts back up again.
But to me, this is the best time since we haven't actually lost any games yet - hope springs eternal (in July and August).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n253801 said:

brc.gif

It was tragic.
S93G

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n253818 said:
Not having any history with this board, I would just assume that a lot of folks drop off for the summer only to resume when the season starts back up again.
But to me, this is the best time since we haven't actually lost any games yet - hope springs eternal (in July and August).
:lol: You guys kill me. He was talking trash, his team lost, and he never logged in again. What a coincidence! :lol:

By the way, I emailed him and he did respond. He's alive and well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.