pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hogan (Bollea) is a POS. The jury should all be lined up for mandatory reality counseling right now. He fuked his "friend's" wife and gets millions for his unethical sex acts. What a turd. How STUPID is the jury? How STUPID is the judge???
Judge, the pu$$y on Bubba the Love Sponge's wife was pretty damn good. I need 150 Million Dollars for getting that nut, please.
Kiss my ass.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hogan (Bollea) is a POS. The jury should all be lined up for mandatory reality counseling right now. He fuked his "friend's" wife and gets millions for his unethical sex acts. What a turd. How STUPID is the jury? How STUPID is the judge???
Judge, the pu$$y on Bubba the Love Sponge's wife was pretty damn good. I need 150 Million Dollars for getting that nut, please.
Kiss my ass.
:haters:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe this will interest some legal mind ? I've sent untold numbers of my sex-tapes
to Gawker and they've sent them all back erased .... can't I sue for that ?

Surely they could have sold it to some kind of taboo fettish site. There's gotta be a market for "the sleeping patient dentist's chair". right, rog? ...... RIGHT, ROG???

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He fuked his "friend's" wife and gets millions for his unethical sex acts. What a turd.
It's reported that his friend is the one that arranged the sex, and then taped the encounters without either of them knowing (although Gawker claims Hogan knew). But there certainly was no cheating going on here. Evidently Bubba got off on his wife having sex with Hogan.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Surely they could have sold it to some kind of taboo fettish site. There's gotta be a market for "the sleeping patient dentist's chair". right, rog? ...... RIGHT, ROG???
Story is they're waiting for Rog to reach 65 to release his tapes at which point his net worth triples (eligible for Social Security).

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

.... sorry Alagator, I can't breathe right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.