Hurricane Ian / Nicole Thread

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Gainesville is on a better line than 24 hrs ago. IAN now projected to land south of Tampa and cross east of Gville.
Its going to slow down and dump 2 ft of rain Wed/Thurs. - everywhere! Roads are going to flood like many have never seen.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That's funny. In five years at Florida, my parents were only on campus once, when I graduated. Dad dropped me off at the dorm (old Hume Hall) in September of my freshman year. Literally. From then until graduation I was on my own to get to and from home. Went home every Thanksgiving (missing all the Miami games), Christmas and summers to work. It wasn't that they didn't want to see me, they just expected a grown 18 year old man to take care of himself.
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

And we wonder why kids today are struggling with life?

Last edited:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Regrettably, that will be the ONLY opportunity most of our roster will ever get to play on Sunday

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Fckin' lazy employees. 'Driving is going to be dangerous". "My children are out of school, I have to take care of them." "My dad is on a heart-lung machine and I have to pedal the generator".
Fckers want to get paid for tomorrow too.
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Tampa Bay has not been hit in 100 years and it looks like they may dodge another one.

And Jim Cantore and the Weather Channel...

Ron Desantis Florida GIF by American Bridge 21st Century

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fckin' lazy employees. 'Driving is going to be dangerous". "My children are out of school, I have to take care of them." "My dad is on a heart-lung machine and I have to pedal the generator".
Fckers want to get paid for tomorrow too.
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

On Monday, I had a newer employee (transplant from New Jersey) tell me it against the law to require people come to work if the wind is over 35 mph. :lol: I let out a verbal snort.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
I'm with you Rocket.

Almost all of my Vol-fan acquaintances are not giving me any shyt. They know they dodged a serious bullet. In fact they make the comment that they were taken to the end by a bunch of Fresh/Sophs. One in fact told me we better enjoy this one cause with that staff we're going to get our teeth knock in next year and could be another streak. They deep down want to "be back", but they know they aren't and especially with PhatPhil 2.0.
Fk them. Oct 15th is circled on my calendar :proud:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
On Monday, I had a newer employee (transplant from New Jersey) tell me it against the law to require people come to work if the wind is over 35 mph. :lol: I let out a verbal snort.

No one would work in IA or ND

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Having that Michael Keaton gif inputted into a company wide email in response must’ve been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.