Hurricane Ian / Nicole Thread

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I swear I looked at the track around 1pm and the thing was supposed to be past us by Thursday. Now after I've given everybody Wednesday off I get home and it's going to be on top of us Thursday. Two days, no revenue.

That's why meteorologist become "climate scientists". Can't predict two days out but we can tell you what's gonna happen 20 years from now.
jack off please GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I swear I looked at the track around 1pm and the thing was supposed to be past us by Thursday. Now after I've given everybody Wednesday off I get home and it's going to be on top of us Thursday. Two days, no revenue.

That's why meteorologist become "climate scientists". Can't predict two days out but we can tell you what's gonna happen 20 years from now.
jack off please GIF

No one’s ever been sued for being over prepared or prepared too early. I feel like I have this conversation annually. They will always overshoot the impact and way overshoot the expected arrival. They conned you Threat, and they scored, big time.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You all down in this storm's path take care and get out if you can. Looks pretty bad and be safe.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
You all down in this storm's path take care and get out if you can. Looks pretty bad and be safe.
Our place is in direct path just N of Arcadia. We came over to Boynton to stay with my sister. We’re on Peace River with lots of big oaks. Not sure what we’ll come back to.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Our place is in direct path just N of Arcadia. We came over to Boynton to stay with my sister. We’re on Peace River with lots of big oaks. Not sure what we’ll come back to.
Prayers Brother:
It's the trees that can be so bad. Please be safe.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pinellas is seeing the northern bands. Gusts of wind, intermittent rain. We dodged a bullet but we know it'll get worse. It's a waiting game at this point.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Pinellas is seeing the northern bands. Gusts of wind, intermittent rain. We dodged a bullet but we know it'll get worse. It's a waiting game at this point.

I used to say "we dodged a bullet" until Katrina. Then Governor Blanko said it on national TV just as the levees gave way. The rest was history.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Hey Ox. Maybe we need a check in thread for those who are in harms way.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I used to say "we dodged a bullet" until Katrina. Then Governor Blanko said it on national TV just as the levees gave way. The rest was history.

I was very tempted to use "apparently" in front of "dodged a bullet." I've seen some weird shyt in my time. That includes a 1985 storm (Elena) that did a 180 just as it was about to barrel head on into Clearwater. You just never know.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I was very tempted to use "apparently" in front of "dodged a bullet." I've seen some weird shyt in my time. That includes a 1985 storm (Elena) that did a 180 just as it was about to barrel head on into Clearwater. You just never know.

I'm watching You Tube Fox 4 Cape Coral. I'm from there. This is going to be ugly. This ain't Charlie. IAN is moving very slow.

Hope and prayers for all affected.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm watching You Tube Fox 4 Cape Coral. I'm from there. This is going to be ugly. This ain't Charlie. IAN is moving very slow.

158 mph winds. It's about to get upgraded to Cat 5. Storm surges to 16 feet. Humans cannot survive that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.