Hypothetical question regarding coaches

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
None of you would have hired Riley two years ago because YoU cANt HiRe a cOOrdInAtOr Or hE wILl bE zOoK!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Football: @Swamp Donkey and basketball: @LeeForThree. @ltraz as assistant football HC/S&C, @BMF for recruiting coordinator. @cover2 for AD.
I'd be honored, but I'm afraid my first ax job would be on Law (@Swamp Donkey) for some Title IX violations. I think I've still got enough P&V to coach ball, but I'd need @Itraz for S&C and Law to replace Huntley Johnson as team legal counsel. Also, you wouldn't have to worry about me working some deal with Belk's since I prefer khakis and boat shoes (with no socks) a la Joe Lee Dunn. I'm also not politically correct in the heat of battle. For instance, if Robbie or Pat were to ask if I was impressed with the heart offensive lineman X displayed during the game, my reply would be "Heart hell, I want somebody bringing some ass!" Probably best of all, I know Kirby's weak spot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I support cover2 100%. It is clear I have neither the skill (even a scintilla of the skill) necessary to be the coach nor the ability to avoid Title IX violations.

As for Huntley, frankly, I doubt anyone could do a better job. He seems to get even the ones who dont deserve another chance off on the crim charges.

No, I just want to be house counsel just long enough to fire the AD Emeritus and kick his ass out of the building.

Thereafter Im suing Cover2 for firing the first lesbian football coach.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I missed a critical person but don’t know where to put him... how do we employ Marianna?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
He will replace the Begley chick as recruiting cupcake coordinator, or whatever they call her.
Is she our “hype man”? Like, does she spread rumors to make everything seem like it’s about to be YUGE only to walk it back later?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is she our “hype man”? Like, does she spread rumors to make everything seem like it’s about to be YUGE only to walk it back later?
We are going to have the YUGE-est most incredible recruiting event EVER!!!!

A barbeque!!!!

We even have this pile of leftover shytty barbeque sauce we desperately need to get rid of.

:mac:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.