I am proud of our team tonight

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Keep it civil or I'll have to lock this up.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n119055 said:
We should feel much better by Tuesday.

Heck, I'm still holding out for an announcement tonight!

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
RebelGator;n118962 said:
No matter how piss-poor and ignorant a player performs, you never miss a beat to trash Muschamp. What did he do, bang your old lady?

Muschamp didn't miss wide-left and then wide-right. Hardin kicked well early, just missed those two, which we needed. Muschamp didn't tell Willis to hit Jameis OB or Pittman to act like a total a$$. Event Kelvin got in Pittman's face right after that, and you could tell he was absolutely pi$$ed at him. Muschamp didn't let that pass bounce off of him, although if you're playing a TE then, maybe Muschamp should have had Burton in.

It was a good effort by all (well, almost all) of our boys in a highly emotionally charged atmosphere. It's just too bad that we came up short.

The next coach will definitely have a LOT of talent to work with. I wish him a lot of luck, and Durkin a lot of luck preparing these players for the bowl game, wherever it is.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kids played a fantastic game. We've got a new coach coming in. Thank God.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Mary Tyler Moore's performance was outstanding as usual.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n119156 said:
I thought Mary Tyler Moore's performance was outstanding as usual.

I heard he had 1000 text messages from NFL agents after tonight's game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Omg this thread is funny!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Moral victories for everyone! *passes out trophies*

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
People still lining up to give Duncechamp fellatio before he heads north on I-75.

Good riddance to bad, skanky, smelly, and rotten UGA rubbish.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n119021 said:
Never knew we had a resident pervert on the board. Good to know.
I did but I thought it was Matt. :shrug:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n119069 said:
Muschamp didn't miss wide-left and then wide-right.
No, but he designed an offense that ensures those risky touchdowns will rarely occur and that the punter and kicker will be the offensive MVP.
Muschamp didn't tell Willis to hit Jameis OB or Pittman to act like a total a$$.
Jeez, really? The guy who goes insane on the sideline every series, threatens fans, bloodies himself regularly and otherwise acts like an out of control idiot? Where did they learn to act like an absolute azz on the football field? Everyone else knows where they learned it.
Muschamp didn't let that pass bounce off of him, although if you're playing a TE then, maybe Muschamp should have had Burton in.
No, but he did run off 4 top TEs and keep another on the bench all year, all so he can play DEs (you know big guys who get moved to defense because they can't catch) at TE.
It was a good effort by all (well, almost all) of our boys in a highly emotionally charged atmosphere. It's just too bad that we came up short.
More of the same. As always. More of what got him fired.

It embarrassing that all you Gator Club types love this guy because he schmoozes with you. Of course, it's always the loser coaches that need to schmooze in hopes that they will keep their job. SOS and Creyer sure didn't feel the need.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Proud? Proud of way, the 4 TOs and still allowing the game to get away? Proud of our continued UnSportsmanlike Penalties from our so called controlled team? Proud of our defense for giving up 140+ yards to a freshman RB yet we can't muster **** for a run game? Proud we can't score a ****ing TD against a team that gave up so many to ACC teams?

Give me a break with all tis proud BS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.