I Won't Back Down - Swamp Edition

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Football season is right around the corner, and for me it can't get here soon enough. To help get the juices flowing, I mixed a song and put together a little hype video highlighting the fans and The Swamp with a little bit of AR-15 thrown in for good measure.

This song is a remix of the studio version of Tom Petty's "I Won't Back Down" and the live recording of "I Won't Back Down" from The Swamp in Gainesville, FL during the Florida - Alabama football game on September 18, 2021. The air was electric that night in The Swamp, as Gator Nation gave one of their rowdiest tributes to the hometown legend. The reverb from the stadium PA system gives the studio track a rounded-out live feel, while the 90,000+ in The Swamp provide their own soundtrack that rivals any live performance by the band. If you were at the game and sang along, then congrats you're a part of this recording.

It's almost time for some football, baby! Go Gators!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
impressive........very nice........juices flowing with a little help from this tonite........
200.gif

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Love this. That juggle by Shorter tho.... lol.
To be fair the ball was tipped by the DB. Even a slight change in direction can lead to an incompletion. At least he eventually caught it. If that had been Copeland, welp.. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb