If Mac gets fired next year who would you hire?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WE NEED HERMAN OR KELLY. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Trying to imagine the offense. I guess Brandon Powell at QB with Treon not being available. Maybe we could get Treon to come back?

Or maybe McArthur Burnett? Dre Massey?

I don't even know if we have any running QBs on the roster with Diondre Porter gone.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
In your hearts, deep in your souls, in dusty storage where you are, admittedly, a little afraid to go, you know that there is the only logical choice, only one "The One", only one "The Answer".
Urban Frank Meyer, III
You know you want it. Embrace it. Accept it. Let the knowledge sweep over you like the dark brown love of heroin.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In your hearts, deep in your souls, in dusty storage where you are, admittedly, a little afraid to go, you know that there is the only logical choice, only one "The One", only one "The Answer".
Urban Frank Meyer, III
You know you want it. Embrace it. Accept it. Let the knowledge sweep over you like the dark brown love of heroin.
Have the gastrointestinal doctors in Gainesville improved since 2010?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
WE NEED HERMAN OR KELLY. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Trying to imagine the offense. I guess Brandon Powell at QB with Treon not being available. Maybe we could get Treon to come back?

Or maybe McArthur Burnett? Dre Massey?

I don't even know if we have any running QBs on the roster with Diondre Porter gone.
Ok law time to put up or shut up, who would be your choice for coach?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok law time to put up or shut up, who would be your choice for coach?
This is the thing about Law, whether we're talking head coaches or presidential candidates. He'll always tell you why so and so ISN'T a good choice, but he'll never actually put his money down on someone who he thinks IS a good choice.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's not true at all Caitsquash.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox isn't on right now, but I bet he still just had a little leak out. It moved, and he doesn't know why.
Obviously he's never coming back. We were lucky to have him at all, especially with Foley at AD.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hopeful the new AD wants to make a splash hire for his first football coaching hire at UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator