If we lose the rest of our games....

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
And you should stop playing with your little ghostbuster movie toys, you Napier-apologist cuck.
Good Night Wizard GIF by Parker Jackson

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
Enjoyed you guys and gals, you're awesome. Sometimes the truth has to be told though, even to "authority". Best to all.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He'll be fired after another pulverizing by UGA next year.
That seems reasonable. It has not been two full years. Absent a scandal or cause, he has to get two and a half years, and the state be where even the most sympathetic onlooker would agree it's failing.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Napier is by far the worst coach we've had out of all the losers we've had here. Mcelwain is as close a loser as you're going to get. Mullen was a moron and I hated him. But Napier is just pathetic. I know Ox will close this thread up. But there's other people out there that agree that it's time to move on. If it wasn't for the dumbass enormous buyout, I would say let's get rid of him right now. You can't let him have more time to do more damage. He will get the next season to see if he can turn it around. But it's very doubtful he will. We don't do anything well. The offense has been better as the year has gone on. But there's still bush league stuff going on that should be fire-able things every week. He's the worst at clock management that I've seen at this level. Ultimately every one of the problems falls on Napier. Why does he keep taking Etienne out of the game when he's getting going with some momentum? He's just a terrible head coach. He should have never been given this job. It was way over his abilities in the first place and it's glaringly obvious. He's Butch Jones if Jones was even dumber and had less charisma.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
He'll be fired after another pulverizing by UGA next year.
If we lose to scUM to open the year next year, he'll be a lame duck. Dead man walking. If we lose some recruiting battles in the off-season, he might already be a lame duck coach. He's had enough time to at least get us going in the right direction. Right now we're moving backwards very rapidly. You might be right that he lasts til the Georgia ass whipping next year. But the writing will already be on the wall at that point.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
If we lose to scUM to open the year next year, he'll be a lame duck. Dead man walking. If we lose some recruiting battles in the off-season, he might already be a lame duck coach. He's had enough time to at least get us going in the right direction. Right now we're moving backwards very rapidly. You might be right that he lasts til the Georgia ass whipping next year. But the writing will already be on the wall at that point.
You can bet that part of the recruiting reversal we're experiencing is other schools putting the bug in the ears of recruits that he's already on the hot seat and not likely to make it through next year. Everybody with a functional brain already knows his seat is nuclear hot right now, so the argument that we have to keep him to hold the class together makes no sense because they also expect he won't survive.

The experiment has failed and is over, no matter what the true believers have deluded themselves into believing. It is only a question of when it is made official now. There had to be something positive this year to point to and show that this process was working and turning things around, and you could make a very solid argument it is worse this year than it was last.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:violin:

The amount of Butt Hurt is Humorous!

We identified the issues last year but every game we act like the result is unexpected. :headslap:

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Kevlo911

Oct 29, 2019
Yes, then we keep ending up in situational football where we make dumb ass mistakes every game. So either the coaches are really really smart and understand the situation and the players they picked are too dumb to handle the situations or the players aren't being coached situation football properly..

Also yes I downed some bourbon last night before making this thread lol

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And you should stop playing with your little ghostbuster movie toys, you Napier-apologist cuck.
Wow, another personal shot over football arguments. Some of the behavior from our members has been freaking downright appalling and over the line. I don't get it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm laughing at some of the "wait til the UGA ass kicking" comments.....Karl better watch out for the "Golden Shower" Gus and the Knights pour on his head a couple weeks before that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.