If we lose the rest of our games....

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Saulgoodman was hilarious, his trolling was first class. I laughed so hard at his trolling. So long amigo

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
Really? Let's hear this "long" list. Lay them all out. Omit nothing.
Donkey
GGG
apparently Ferg?
Saul
plenty more - just get the sand out of your vag and stop threatening to ban everybody who disagrees with you. It gets old. People let off some steam, say stupid stuff, that's why most of us are here. We're all pissed about the Gators but get a prostitute or something... or ban me, whatever you want, it's your board. I'll try to survive without the board if I have to.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey
GGG
apparently Ferg?
Saul
plenty more - just get the sand out of your vag and stop threatening to ban everybody who disagrees with you. It gets old. People let off some steam, say stupid stuff, that's why most of us are here. We're all pissed about the Gators but get a prostitute or something... or ban me, whatever you want, it's your board. I'll try to survive without the board if I have to.
:burn2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I do miss law, but am grateful that bmf and Dougie are back to posting. I don't think ferg should be banned and honestly I thought the trolling by Saul was hilarious, but it ain't my board and we all know this place is a dictatorship. And ox is the chief dic. :grin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey
GGG
apparently Ferg?
Saul
Where did this nonsense come from that I banned GGG? He left on his own accord and can return anytime.

Donkey also forced himself out because he wanted to be out, and still does. Him and I speak regularly via email.

There ain’t “plenty more”, you miserable vomitous mass. If you don’t like the way the board is run, then bugger off. The one that sounds like they have a sandy vag is you.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's one real rule here. Don't get personal and be a dick to ox. I would imagine that this rule is universal to any board.Saul basically asked for be banned.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
He won't get an OC at Florida. That would be an admission of guilt, essentially. His way has to work or bust.
Not that it matters to the Administration, but if there aren’t significant staff changes in December, forced or not, there will be very little hope. UF is playing the hardest schedule by far in the Nation next year and if the status quo is allowed to remain, the Gators might win 4-5 next year again. Gator fans are rabid and spoiled, but not stupid. We know how bad this staff has performed so far and the recruiting class continues to show cracks and BN‘s limited use of the portal does not inspire confidence for a much needed infusion of talent.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gator fans are rabid and spoiled
agree with the first, disagree whole heartedly with the second. few were griping about mullen when he was winning even with fat todd, and we knew good and well that we were never winning an SEC title or more with him. But we were happy to at least be relevant, competitive and playing around new years. the noise got loud only when he went full retard and we started losing games to bad teams in embarrassing fashion. sound familiar?

a long time ago spoiled may have been true, but not now. not even close.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Where did this nonsense come from that I banned GGG? He left on his own accord and can return anytime.

Donkey also forced himself out because he wanted to be out, and still does. Him and I speak regularly via email.

There ain’t “plenty more”, you miserable vomitous mass. If you don’t like the way the board is run, then bugger off. The one that sounds like they have a sandy vag is you.
We both know that he is FAR from "out" of here. :lol:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
agree with the first, disagree whole heartedly with the second. few were griping about mullen when he was winning even with fat todd, and we knew good and well that we were never winning an SEC title or more with him. But we were happy to at least be relevant, competitive and playing around new years. the noise got loud only when he went full retard and we started losing games to bad teams in embarrassing fashion. sound familiar?

a long time ago spoiled may have been true, but not now. not even close.
I'm happy if: We are tough. We are disciplined. We are fast. We play the game 100% until after the whistle (every one on the field, every play). We don't get stupid penalties. We tackle. We block. We can count to 11 (consistenly).

We beat the Buttlickers.

W-L come with the above.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm happy if: We are tough. We are disciplined. We are fast. We play the game 100% until after the whistle (every one on the field, every play). We don't get stupid penalties. We tackle. We block. We can count to 11 (consistenly).

We beat the Buttlickers.

W-L come with the above.
If you do all of the above, the wins will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.