Introduction

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Hey all, I've been a long time lurker on the old board and I finally decided that I should join up and converse with you fellows. Been a big gator fan for all my life (brothers were Miami and FSU fans) and am really looking forward to a big year for our team.

Btw, Ox, if job situation works out here for me, I'd like to get in on buying a few GatorChatter koozies...

Thanks for the welcome guys and look forward to having a good time on these forums

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Enough with the bs who's your favorite poster?

G8rbob

Jul 6, 2014
Hey guys. My name is Bob and I've been a part of all the past boards. I like long walks on the beach. Sunsets and Gator sports. Now what can we do about our lost post counts? I bet I had at least 35 maybe even 40!! Dang it.

Ham Sammich!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
G8rbob said:
Hey guys. My name is Bob and I've been a part of all the past boards. I like long walks on the beach. Sunsets and Gator sports. Now what can we do about our lost post counts? I bet I had at least 35 maybe even 40!! Dang it.

Ham Sammich!!
Get an avatar before I give you one you won't like.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n24454 said:
Hey all, I've been a long time lurker on the old board and I finally decided that I should join up and converse with you fellows. Been a big gator fan for all my life (brothers were Miami and FSU fans) and am really looking forward to a big year for our team.

Btw, Ox, if job situation works out here for me, I'd like to get in on buying a few GatorChatter koozies...

Thanks for the welcome guys and look forward to having a good time on these forums
Good to have you here, man. I was also pleased to hear I was your favorite poster on the GSMB. :heehee:

By the way, that's 12 new members since yesterday.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I swear I don't remember anyone ever saying Ox. Poor guy. Someone send him to therapy.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just admit I'm your favorite poster like everyone else and your stay here will be pleasant!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's true. He looks sweet in tights.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome! I'm glad to see so many new faces. It seems like we're starting to get more participation than we even had on the old board. And the season hasn't even started yet!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n24597 said:
Welcome! I'm glad to see so many new faces. It seems like we're starting to get more participation than we even had on the old board. And the season hasn't even started yet!
13 new signups since yesterday.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;24600 said:
GatorJ;n24597 said:

That's just amazing. So much of it is just due to members getting out and marketing the hell out of the site on the old stomping grounds.

I hope your IT is ready for the traffic!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
oxrageous;24600 said:
GatorJ;n24597 said:

That's just amazing. So much of it is just due to members getting out and marketing the hell out of the site on the old stomping grounds.

I hope your IT is ready for the traffic!
yep - imagine the load if we were tied with Idaho at halftime.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think that would crash the site :(

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see all the new faces, well, once they get faces. Get an avatar if you haven't yet! Welcome to the board. Oh, did I say get an avatar yet?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n24649 said:
Glad to see all the new faces, well, once they get faces. Get an avatar if you haven't yet! Welcome to the board. Oh, did I say get an avatar yet?
Nice Poodle

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin said:
NavetG8r;n24649 said:
Nice Poodle
Thank you!

Psssst, it's an Alpaca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.