Is the indoor practice facility air conditioned?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
I was there in the indoor practice facility on August 20th last year and it didn't seem that hot in there.

I've been working on a project outside and it is very hot and humid. If they practice inside will they be in shape for the heat? Any person with heart problems looks forward to Oct.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
I was there in the indoor practice facility on August 20th last year and it didn't seem that hot in there.

I've been working on a project outside and it is very hot and humid. If they practice inside will they be in shape for the heat? Any person with heart problems looks forward to Oct.
I think its a little bit a both...But they do need to not "baby" them just because we have that sweet indoor facitlity, if that's the case, turn the HEAT UP!!!!

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
I imagine they do most of their "conditioning" outside. Inside is for inclement weather and working on details.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Of course it is. Who thinks you'd build any indoor facility in the State of Florida and NOT put A/C in?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Part of the food pyramid
78e5aaa256247fcc0e2349dba09c7b87--simply-southern-southern-comfort.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Here's the better question; Why does a facility like this cost $17 million? WTF? It's a warehouse building w/ field turf, lighting, bathrooms, and A/C. Why is it $17 million? And that's supposedly on the cheaper end of what these things cost nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.