Is this Mac tweet a hint at a helmet change this week?

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
I like that font, but those helmets just wreak of the 2009 SECCG debacle and Tebow crying. But it would be quite ironic if Mac brought them back when he was an instrumental part of that beatdown.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n306386 said:
those helmets just wreak of the 2009 SECCG debacle and Tebow crying

^This.
It's the same reason I can't eat at CiCi's Pizza ever again - real bad bathroom episode involving multiple orifices.

SavannahGator

Behind Enemy Lines
Maybe the white helmet, but definitely NOT that black thing Mac tweeted - that's waaaay too busy to be a legit helmet. Maybe it'll have just the gator head logo on it, which I've advocated for a long time. We'll see

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Black unis with black helmets. Yuck. Steaming pile.

eddf74152e6edf2327353b37a86a32a2.jpg

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
I heard white helmets too and a possible uniform change but that part is not confirmed.

CaribGator

Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
If they are black helmets to go with that new alternate black uniform, then Ox should send a box of the pirate Gatorchatter shirts up to Gville to be sold at the game, they'll sell out.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
CaribGator;n306412 said:
If they are black helmets to go with that new alternate black uniform, then Ox should send a box of the pirate Gatorchatter shirts up to Gville to be sold at the game, they'll sell out.
I'm having 80,000 of them printed up as we speak. I had to take out a second mortgage on the house.

Gatorbreath

The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
threatmatrix;n306351 said:
11/7/15
Spurrier/Wuerffel/Tebow

It's GATOR HEISMAN DAY!!!!!!

Good Lord, man. Are you some kind of friggin detective? Or numbers savant? Are you the guy from the Da Vinci Code?

Well done!

ufgator812

Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
t-gator;306340 said:
Maybe we're getting thise black helmets that 812 's been wanting.

? Please do not. I have never, not will I ever approve of black helmets. Throwbacks only.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

URGatorBait

Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
playzwtrux;n306444 said:
it's only because Wobble will be at the game. Coach Mac knew he had to do something special to commemorate the occasion.

Since wobble routinely wears the opposing teams colors, it only makes sense, that if you're correct here, we'll be wearing black uniforms.

:hehehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.