Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not saying that he's not talented. Or that he wouldn't have been a good qb in our system. But I don't think he should get special treatment over everyone else as far as nil goes. That's all I said.
Good point. Maybe colleges should be able to get a prospect on campus for at least 1 year before any money is handed out....I wouldn't be shocked if this kid has EJ written all over him.,,,,remember when we "just had to have him"...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe some school will bite the bullet and sue one of these guys for breach of contract...if that's possible. Change the dynamic. Friggin kids holding universities hostage. Screw that.

Last edited:

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I would rather pony up for big nasty 94+ ranked OL and DL and have everyone else get paid on a you get paid when you perform contract.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't be surprised if this was just another evil plot orchestrated by Kirby to sign him at this last minute and ass rape us one more time.

OR.....

Is it Ruiz behind the green curtain?

Wizard Of Oz GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why people are banging on this kid. He hasn’t pulled out of his NLI. He’s only asked that his NLI contract be fixed to reflect what was agreed to.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Someone else posted that Napier was hot and heavy after Walker Howard when he committed to LSU.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't wish him anything bad, seems like a good guy and is talented. I just want everyone to do what they agreed to do. Us, him... everyone. Doesn't seem to be too much to ask.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's very hard to know exactly WTF is going on with this situation. With social media and people posting stuff from On3 is like dumping 100 gallons of gas on a fire. But as much as they like to tweet, perhaps a tweet from the one involved would help without letting it get to this. Unless, they want a little gas to heat things up. WHO KNOWS. But Dad answers a tweet. Drama!

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
This kid seemed like the real deal (honest deal) during his Under Armour interview. He had me completely fooled. I do not believe for a second that we reneged on the contract. So, if he walks, fuch him.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Not sure why people are banging on this kid. He hasn’t pulled out of his NLI. He’s only asked that his NLI contract be fixed to reflect what was agreed to.
There's mixed reports. The insiders are saying he did but him and his dad are just saying "not sure where that info is coming from". If he was still planning on enrolling you'd think one of them would at least say so, he pulled this same shyt on signing day and caused Napier's press conference to be pushed back an hour.

I say fuch the kid and his family and go after Howard. The kid flipped flopped too many times already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.