Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Quit dicking around and back up the truck already....

7-Back-up-the-truck-300x235-1.png

unless you're trying to get that kid from LSU who just wants an opportunity to start next season...

hmmmm.....

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Swamp Donkey weighed in on this in an email to me:

"If true, **** Rashada. Honestly he is basically Franks. A tall kid with a decent arm and a project because his accuracy is so so."
In other words: we didn’t want him anyway

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'm not saying that he's not talented. Or that he wouldn't have been a good qb in our system. But I don't think he should get special treatment over everyone else as far as nil goes. That's all I said.
I do not disagree. The problem is when the other school(s) offer terms that are preferential, naturally, the person asking for same from us may not care if we want a balanced, fair distribution of NIL.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do these situations with the drama make you wonder if it even matters, that it’s better than 50/50 he doesn’t work out anyway? Makes me lose interest in his success and ours even if he does arrive and play.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Rashada’s going to be behind his classmates in advanced calculus, bioengineering, and quantum physics classes if he gets on campus.

You think he’s studying at home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator