Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just watch this. He’s bashing the hell out of our program. That’s good. We need somebody on the national stage to do that. It’s the only way it’ll get fixed.
He's not bashing the program, he's bashing the gator guard.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
well today's the last day of late registration/enrollment, so im sure this will all be cleared up by early afternoon. a giant nothingburger that our awful local media once again completely fabricated because they are the absolute worst in the world. napier was right afterall, this kid is a saint, his family is amazing, hes extremely mature and a class act both as a leader and team mate. trust the process, have faith, it takes 3-4 years to build a program, hes got to get his guys, there's still a lot of cancer in the locker room, we still lag in facilities, the fans are too negative, not enough money in the university system, and he needs a bigger support staff and more on field coaches to be able to handle all aspects of the game sufficiently. can't wait to see rashada's first snap against the 2 time pac 12 champs!

:pumper:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
well today's the last day of late registration/enrollment, so im sure this will all be cleared up by early afternoon. a giant nothingburger that our awful local media once again completely fabricated because they are the absolute worst in the world. napier was right afterall, this kid is a saint, his family is amazing, hes extremely mature and a class act both as a leader and team mate. trust the process, have faith, it takes 3-4 years to build a program, hes got to get his guys, there's still a lot of cancer in the locker room, we still lag in facilities, the fans are too negative, not enough money in the university system, and he needs a bigger support staff and more on field coaches to be able to handle all aspects of the game sufficiently. can't wait to see rashada's first snap against the 2 time pac 12 champs!

It's about damn time you've seen the light.
I was beginning to worry that you'd have a heart attack young in life and I'd have to take on your wife :wink2:

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Was it Eddie Rojas making promises the "collective" couldn't make good on? (And he's shown the door?) A $100 mouth and a $2 ass?
This so-called Collective: Hathcock or Hath Not?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
@Saulgoodman post in the Eddie Rojas thread is very instructive for “collective” issues.
But if Josh Pate’s vid is accurate (promises reneged on), was there nobody with oversight to tap the brakes when NIL dollar commitments started to exceed confirmed deposits? Did they not even have an Excel spreadsheet to track these things rather than count chickens before they hatch on ESD?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
@Saulgoodman post in the Eddie Rojas thread is very instructive for “collective” issues.
But if Josh Pate’s vid is accurate (promises reneged on), was there nobody with oversight to tap the brakes when NIL dollar commitments started to exceed confirmed deposits? Did they not even have an Excel spreadsheet to track these things rather than count chickens before they hatch on ESD?
Can't wait to hear Josh Pate's recap once this is done. He said that he would discuss it in full detail when it is resolved one way or the other. That being the case I feel that is almost certainly not following up on the deal. That's oversight. You wouldn't offer someone an amount if you knew you didn't have the $$$. So simply it seems, doing what you say you will do.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
So pate synopsis
Bougie balking boosters
Po po players
Cooky coaches
Absent Arthritic admin

Check ;)

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a short synopsis of where we are right now with this thing? I can't pick the fly schyt out of 24 pages worth of pepper.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Can't wait to hear Josh Pate's recap once this is done. He said that he would discuss it in full detail when it is resolved one way or the other. That being the case I feel that is almost certainly not following up on the deal. That's oversight. You wouldn't offer someone an amount if you knew you didn't have the $$$. So simply it seems, doing what you say you will do.
If it’s confirmed the “collective” spent (promised) more than they took in, that’s amateur hour bankruptcy in the very early days of its formation. Reform this thing now, with people who know how to read a balance sheet. And, get rid of the name “collective”. The knock on collectivism—well known—is that it works great until you run out of other people’s money.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This " promises reneged on "theory pisses me off. Why the freak haven't we lost any other signees or any of the 3 1st rounders we kept on our roster last year? This is shcit being leaked from someone in rashadas camp. I don't think rashada is a bad kid and I think he really wants to be a Gator. But someone in his camp is absolutely cancerous and we should either cut bait with rashada or give an ultimatum that we won't deal with whatever dickhead that's holding this up. This is drama that's gonna be yearly with him. It's not worth it. Even if we don't have another qb coming in.

Last edited:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a short synopsis of where we are right now with this thing? I can't pick the fly schyt out of 24 pages worth of pepper.
NIL is controlled by outside the University purview by state law if you decide to follow the law. We do. Our private people didn’t make the agreed to payment to Rashada apparently….who knows for sure?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NIL is controlled by outside the University purview by state law if you decide to follow the law. We do. Our private people didn’t make the agreed to payment to Rashada apparently….who knows for sure?
Yep. They decided to pay everyone but our 5 star qb

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator