Jaden Rashada joins powerhouse Arizona State; named starting QB as true freshman

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Some kid needs to be the poster boy for...F around and find out,...could be him.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. Politicians fuched it up. This explains a ton. Fix it fast, please.

Yep. Hindsight is 2020. Sure those guys thought it would never take off with enough states if enough states did the same thing. However the legislation in GA and Bama started writing checks

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And how will future recruits see it?
I don't think it's worth worrying about something we can't change........ unless more of us want to pony up more money for the collective.

Serious question, how many posters here have donated any money to the collective?

I haven't and don't think I ever will.

I would be surprised if any of us cheap "Bastads" have........

We haven't paid the entry fee but we want to "bitck" about everything!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
sorry if I missed this earlier.. but what was the actual amount of $$ in question here?

No one knows. Some Miami fan claiming to be an insider said 13 million and everyone ran with it. Then you have big name guys saying that’s laughable to think any college kid makes that. The most realistic number is that we agreed to 1 and he asked for 3 after signing

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No one knows. Some Miami fan claiming to be an insider said 13 million and everyone ran with it. Then you have big name guys saying that’s laughable to think any college kid makes that. The most realistic number is that we agreed to 1 and he asked for 3 after signing
$3M would be triple what any player I’ve ever heard of getting. I tend to believe the $1.5M story as those other numbers sound made up.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's too far to walk ... I don't get paid for that.
(The NIL thread somewhere )
:crazy:

That's a bit different than having it's own thread. It's a potential new piece of legislation specific to Florida to unfuchs the current legislation that is screwing us. Not something about NIL in general and how much it sucks to go with all of the whining.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Technically there’s not a whole lot either side can say. In theory, pay for play is still against the rules. So they’d be accusing us of not paying for the drugs and we’d be accusing him of cutting it with baby powder.

Why can’t the Gator Collective & other Gator NIL entities speak out on the truth? And how is it illegal for Gator NIL entities to sign kids to NIL deals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.