Jags fire Urban Meyer

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious. If you could wave a magic wand that made it possible to replace Napier with Meyer, would you do it?

My own answer? No.
He’s scorched earth right now. Damn shame but it’s all self inflicted.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Meanwhile at Notre Dame…

2jrqhc.gif
Not a chance in hell ND would ever hire him after how he left OSU, let alone his drunken crotch grab video... He's officially morphed into who Kiffin was.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Not a chance in hell ND would ever hire him after how he left OSU, let alone his drunken crotch grab video... He's officially morphed into who Kiffin was.
I agree that ND is out of the question, but I think of some other schools that would roll the dice.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
To many people, being a racist is like being a sex offender, it can’t be cured. Just because the guy deserves a 2nd chance doesn’t mean it has to be an NFL gig, let him coach division 2. Urbz should have passed and hired one of the other 10,000 qualified candidates.

That situation had less to do with the girl than not flying home with the team. If the coach ain’t focused on returning to work right away to fix the problem, why should the players. When you get paid millions to coach, you fly home with the team instead of playing grab ass. You think Belichrck would have been on team plane?

You have to treat professionals different, in football and in other careers. When I first started off as a lawyer, the senior attorneys could tee off on me, because I had no other options and I was easily replaceable. Now that I can hold my own in court, and I have more value, if someone teed off on me, I’d tell them to Fuch off. If I mess up, just tell me: I’ll get the message. If you do it with disrespect, I’m out. Don’t need you or this job.

Football players are no differently. They get called out all the time in film review, even Tom Brady. But, you gotta do it with respect, because those players can just move on.

Urbz is a moron for not recognizing that dynamic.

Well and let's be real....winning covers up a lot of issues....if we were 11-2, the grinder girl and these other issues are swept under the rug....but when you are 2-11, it becomes a reason to fire you

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I know it won't happen but we should hire Gruden...after all that has transpired, would be hilarious....

The same NFL who cares about optics when it comes to Urban is the same NFL who funds groups that support police defunding.....okay

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
GiGi gonna release her kraken!

Urban Meyer's daughter vows 'war' after Jaguars fire coach: 'I think you just released the kraken in me' | Fox News

"The enemy wants us to crumble & crawl into a hole. But I think you just released the kraken in me," she added. "This isn’t about peoples opinions. I don’t care. But when there’s lies & ppl full on after my family… Then I have a problem & I won’t stay quiet."
Ill save everyone some time: no one’s gonna click the link to read the story. We’re gonna click on it to see if Urban’s daughter is hot.

Judge for yourself.
7F56AD11-C5D7-4CF4-AA6C-02A50DD8A958.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
GiGi gonna release her kraken!

Urban Meyer's daughter vows 'war' after Jaguars fire coach: 'I think you just released the kraken in me' | Fox News

"The enemy wants us to crumble & crawl into a hole. But I think you just released the kraken in me," she added. "This isn’t about peoples opinions. I don’t care. But when there’s lies & ppl full on after my family… Then I have a problem & I won’t stay quiet."
Who are these enemies of whom she speaks? And is the kraken in her something to be feared? Nice to see a daughter so loyal to her dear old dad, but she would have been better off just saying nothing.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I did learn one thing from the Fox story. The "kick" took place in the offseason. Not the regular season and not the preseason, but the friggen offseason. What a gigantic twatwaffle Lambo and the entire NFL are.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
What are you saying?
He took his kickers leg out in some mafia style hit to make a point to his entire team?
It's bullsh!!t, entirely bullsh!!t that wouldn't have been spoken and damn sure not gone national if the jags were even 7-7.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer’s apparently a better kicker than the kicker, who rated Meyer’s boot a five on a scale of 1-10. The kicker missed all three FG attempts before being released to his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator