Founding Member
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Can Tyson still fight?

I wouldn't get in the ring with him.
I'll say this, Jake Paul better keep his distance and jab Tyson to death.

Even at 58, Tyson can rock that azz.

Having said that, I can't see how a 58 year old man could last longer than 3 maybe 4 rounds with that kind of adrenalin flowing.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Tyson sees this as an exhibition and a chance to make some money. Paul's a roided up liberal sh!thead looking to knock an old man out. Tyson shouldn't do it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Paul will dance around and keep distance. It will be a snooze fest. All it would take is for one solid land from Mike, but I doubt Paul ever lets him get close.

In summary, Jake Paul is a POS for fighting someone that will be considered a senior citizen in about 2 years. He won't ever fight an actual fighter.

Total clown.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Paul will dance around and keep distance. It will be a snooze fest. All it would take is for one solid land from Mike, but I doubt Paul ever lets him get close.

In summary, Jake Paul is a POS for fighting someone that will be considered a senior citizen in about 2 years. He won't ever fight an actual fighter.

Total ass clown.
FIFY

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We'll see how seriously Tyson takes the fight. could be punched out by third round. Hope the Champ wins!

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
As someone in my 50s, I routinely have to spar with much younger folks. Tyson's stamina will not be a problem. He knows how to relax and breathe. Jake Paul does as well and has fought longer fights.

I have said there is not man on the planet I wouldn't get in the ring for the right amount of money. Not saying I would win or even last 1 round. There are 2 exceptions to that. Mike Tyson and Francis Ngannou. Even at 58, Tyson scares me way more than Ngannou and I think hits harder. Tyson ended MFers careers. Jake Paul hasn't fought a real boxer yet. He's about to be the next example on "you just got jacked up!!".

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't this Jake Paul guy a you tuber? Why is he still around?

What a world when some kid making videos in his basement can actually get in the ring with Iron Mike Tyson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator