Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I am not sure many teams are going to touch him in that transfer portal now

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I am not sure many teams are going to touch him in that transfer portal now

Somebody will..Juco or other...Even Tampa Bay (see JW)

And they did not press charges...This sounds consenting and then guilt. He said, she said?

Tough to prove…hard to deny

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Exactly which is why you would SIGN more.
Signing is one thing; from what I am seeing, keeping them is another. I'm not disagreeing with you on the need, I just don't think it can be done. I don't study college rosters, but i doubt there are many top 25 teams with even four scholarship QBs, willing to bet there's zero with five.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Geez

@RobbieAndreu: The Sun has confirmed that there were two victims that were allegedly sexually battered by Jalon Jones. The two incidents came only minutes apart.
Not to make light of the offense, but did the kid think he was a millionaire or something?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
JJ did his Jameis impersonation. That’ll get you kicked out of school every time. Well...any decent school that is.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Not to make light of the offense, but did the kid think he was a millionaire or something?

Believe it or not, I've met that guy. His name's Diedrich Bader and his parents used to live next door to mine in Virginia. Nice guy and very funny. A lot of folks don't recognize him but he was Oswald on the Drew Carey show.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Seriously I’m glad they booted him. I’m a believer in due process and all but in the #metoo era everyone gets crushed if they were in proximity of an incident. The fact that Jones was willing to transfer instead of standing up and fighting speaks volumes to me about how successful his defense would be. I commend Dan and co for moving swiftly on this and not allowing a long drawn out process

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously I’m glad they booted him. I’m a believer in due process and all but in the #metoo era everyone gets crushed if they were in proximity of an incident. The fact that Jones was willing to transfer instead of standing up and fighting speaks volumes to me about how successful his defense would be. I commend Dan and co for moving swiftly on this and not allowing a long drawn out process
Yeah, how dare those girls come forward.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Kick his ass out by sunset.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Yeah, how dare those girls come forward.
Oh If true, I’m for the girls100%, and I want him prosecuted and jailed. What’s difficult, is that a lot of these cases are super difficult to prove one way or another. This split is probably best for everyone

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

I am confused. Did UF boot him? Thought he put his name in the transfer portal and UF hasn't kicked him out.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I am confused. Did UF boot him? Thought he put his name in the transfer portal and UF hasn't kicked him out.
I think it’s one of those “mutual breakup “ things where they were trying to allow him to leave quietly. It’s a sticky wicket, no doubt.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think it’s one of those “mutual breakup “ things where they were trying to allow him to leave quietly. It’s a sticky wicket, no doubt.

Ok ... that is what I thought. But you said we booted him, and we didnt. The more I think about this, the more I want us to boot him. This has Cam Newton written all over it and I hate when peeps get to run away from their problems.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As to Jalon's search for a new school, well, he can put that to bed right away.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
The two incidents came only minutes apart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
? premature ejalonation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator