Jalon Jones in Transfer Portal

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Why would she not want to press charges? Seems to me that you should if you are coming out about it. Not questioning the authenticity but this always blows my mind. Let him transfer out and do it to someone else?

leogator

May 5, 2018
Why would she not want to press charges? Seems to me that you should if you are coming out about it. Not questioning the authenticity but this always blows my mind. Let him transfer out and do it to someone else?
Maybe he will learn his lesson. Or maybe not.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I wonder if we'll see JJ on NetFlix "Last Chance".

I think Mullen should go for a Graduate...This allows us to bring in young QBs for "Development" (Red Shirt) but still have experience on the bench

leogator

May 5, 2018
Apparently Thomas goldkpamp said JJ was very unliked by the majority of the team.
I did not get that impression from that article. He just quoted couple of players that objected to Bianchi's twits implying he was a quitter.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wonder if we'll see JJ on NetFlix "Last Chance".

I think Mullen should go for a Graduate...This allows us to bring in young QBs for "Development" (Red Shirt) but still have experience on the bench

Depending on how far the "assault" allegation escalates it's going to be a bad look for a bigger program to take him in. He could very well end up at a JUCO.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Geez

@RobbieAndreu: The Sun has confirmed that there were two victims that were allegedly sexually battered by Jalon Jones. The two incidents came only minutes apart.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If the police reports are accurate, then JUCO is a near certainty.

Or smaller FCS school. Terry Bowden took all these kids when he was at N AL.

I always thought if I was coaching at a small school I might take all the throw aways...Even at a school like Liberty but I would cut them no slack. A true "Last Chance U"

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Trask could have been booted, same as Jalon, 'cept the naked woman on his dorm-bed was a blow-up doll ... with terribly bad breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.