Jamais Winston spotted at Winn Dixie. Getting crab legs...with a chaperone!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently this idiot needs a chaperone everywhere he goes now. Great photo, as he is standing there with a look on his face like, "Oh great, now this is going to be all over twitter too." And the FSU stooge of a coach is totally embarrassed to have this as his job.

https://twitter.com/DreadedUp_Ross/status/519323282370469889/photo/1

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't see twitter when at work, can someone post the photo in the thread?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
BzUBxR-CIAA0Svx.jpg

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can almost hear what the F$U stooge is saying to Jimbo on that cell phone in his hand: "Yeah. No, he's got the crab legs, yeah. No, he hasn't paid for it yet, we're going straight to the cash register to pay for it now. Well, yeah. He did stop at the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist for a roofie prescription. Yeah, no, I told him he couldn't do that. No, Jim, no we left the BB gun at home just like you asked us to. Gotta go, he looks like he's following a female F$U student and trying put something in her Big Gulp..."

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
PastyStoole;n72791 said:
You can almost hear what the F$U stooge is saying to Jimbo on that cell phone in his hand: "Yeah. No, he's got the crab legs, yeah. No, he hasn't paid for it yet, we're going straight to the cash register to pay for it now. Well, yeah. He did stop at the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist for a roofie prescription. Yeah, no, I told him he couldn't do that. No, Jim, no we left the BB gun at home just like you asked us to. Gotta go, he looks like he's following a female F$U student and trying put something in her Big Gulp..."

NICE!!! You did forget this though, "Jim hold on a second, Jameis get down off the counter! Didn't you learn your lesson from yelling out crazy stuff to women. Stup.....nevermind. I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you stupid. I know you are learning English as a second language."

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Would love to see this guy's resume in a few years:

2012-2014 Florida State University -- Position: Graduate Assistant Coach
In charge of offensive line drills and making sure Heisman Trophy Winner Jamais Winston didn't steal anything or rape anybody.
Accomplishments and Accolades:
Jamais Winston didn't steal anything or rape anybody while I was in charge of watching him.
Taught Jamais Winston how to dress like a German Tourist
Successfully got Jamais Winston to go to sleep every night at curfew by tucking him in and reading "Goodnight Moon" to him.
Won the Honorary Scott Bentley "Most Valuable Coach" award given to FSU coach who has kept the most valuable player out of jail for sexual assault.

BTW I think the GA that is in charge of babysitting Rapist Winston is named Justin Bright. Here's his Twitter page if you'd like to troll him: https://twitter.com/Bright0003

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator