Jameis pushes referee out of the way - no flag

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If Buddy Ryan were our coach, how much of a bounty would the raping crab stealer have on his head?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Danny Kanell just say that if it was Tim Tebow doing that, people would have called him a great competitor.

False, a-hole ex-nole. First of all Tebow wouldn't have done that. He was raised better. He also wouldn't have drugged a girl and raped her, glorified rape with a chant on the table at the Reitz Union, stolen anything, etc, etc, etc.. Again, upbringing. Yet Nole fans continue to cast this creep as a victim of the media.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
PastyStoole;n115002 said:
I heard Danny Kanell just say that if it was Tim Tebow doing that, people would have called him a great competitor.

False, a-hole ex-nole. First of all Tebow wouldn't have done that. He was raised better. He also wouldn't have drugged a girl and raped her, glorified rape with a chant on the table at the Reitz Union, stolen anything, etc, etc, etc.. Again, upbringing. Yet Nole fans continue to cast this creep as a victim of the media.

Frickin Kanell. He's so bad I'm almost sorry I let his dad do my knee surgery.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
LadyGator74;n114796 said:
As Jimbo said to the press inre this scumbag's incident on the table in the FSU student center: "Jameis is a spontaneous young man. I don't condone what he said, but he is just spontaneous..." Excuse, enable, deflect, deny, ignore...the beat goes on and on and on with this piece of work.

I don't understand how the NCAA has let him get away with so much

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We can only hope that one day Winston will get what's coming to him. For the girl's sake anyway.....

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ACC has announced that the contact was incidental and no action will be taken.

Jamis is untouchable!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Typical ACC. All Cupcake Conference has to cheat to get one team into the playoffs. Nothing new here. The NCAA should step in, but won't.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He should have been ejected. But I dont want the NCAA to step in now. I want him on the field so we can beat his ass.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n115138 said:
ACC has announced that the contact was incidental and no action will be taken.

Jamis is untouchable!

It's like this lunatic lives in some kind of a protective bubble.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n115409 said:
If this hasn't been posted... this got Harrison ejected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe_rg8Aa4YM&hd=1

Yeah I remember that. I mentioned it early on in the thread. The contact is the way I remember it with the ref man handling him, etc. The circumstances are a little different than I remember. Can anyone refresh my memory? Isn't this where some guy had been calling Harrison racial slurs all night and he had asked the ref to do something about it but he never did and then Harrison is the one who gets flagged w/ the personal and got ejected?.?..

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The ACC along with the SEMI's have hitched their wagon to the Rapeis. Nothing surprising.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n115531 said:
These will be the same trash refs we will have to deal with Saturday. :headslap:

It won't be ACC officials on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.