Jameis Winston to return to FSU? NO! On to the NFL!

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
So glad this travesty is moving out of college sports. You know that the pressure from the academic sector at FSU had to have been significant to unload this scourge. Hard to teach and mentor integrity, ethics, character and maturity with this entitled piece of human garbage as the face of your university. Winston will get his comeuppance one day--he's flawed to the core and his unabashed ego will do him in--but I hope that FSU, their UPD and the TPD will continue to have their feet held to the fire.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so hoping he goes to the Tampa Bay Buccanneers. No offensive line, giving him a ton of money, and the city with the most strip clubs in America. The sports radio will be awesome as he flames out.

ockgator

Sep 17, 2014
I know I'll get bashed but here goes...... On Rush Limbaugh yesterday he mentioned Winston(Basically was chatting about college ball) and had a woman caller who said right out that if a woman is moaning she's giving her approval of the act. Just as Famous Rapist said. Limbaugh DID NOT say this, Caller did.

Caller also went on about how bad ESPN is for investigating the allegations up that way, Saying since ESPN owns the SEC network they have it out for ACC schools.

I was sorta on the fence about how much Kool Aid they must drink in Tallacrappy, Not anymore.

Edit: I remember why he was talking college ball.... He was going on about the ratings for the "playoff" games.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure he wrote this statement himself (sarc)

"After weighing this decision with my family and friends, I have decided to declare for the 2015 NFL draft and forgo my remaining eligibility at Florida State. I reached this very difficult decision after careful consideration and long thought, realizing how difficult it would be to say goodbye to my family at Florida State. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to wear the garnet and gold and have greatly enjoyed my time as a Seminole, both as an athlete and a student in the classroom.

"I will always take pride in leading our team back to national prominence and am confident that my returning teammates will continue the success for many years to come.

"To the fans, I can't thank you enough for the support you showed me and the team over the last three seasons; it was a humbling experience to bring the Championship back to Tallahassee for you all to enjoy.

"To my teammates, it's been an incredible opportunity to play with the most impressive collection of talent and people the game has seen; you all have been there for me through the highs and lows and the relationships we have formed extend well beyond the field. For this, I thank you.

"To the coaching staff and especially Coach Fisher, I am forever grateful for the ways you developed me as a player and a person as I have grown over the years. I knew I made the right decision to come to Florida State four years ago and couldn't be happier with this choice as I write this today.

"As I embark in the next challenge of playing in the NFL, I look forward to contributing to a long line of successful alumni at the next level. I want you all to know that I will make Seminole Nation proud and continue to bring the passion and love for the game you all have seen in Doak Campbell since my first day as a 'Nole. Thank you for making my time in Tallahassee the of the best years of my life."

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ockgator;n146415 said:
I know I'll get bashed but here goes...... On Rush Limbaugh yesterday he mentioned Winston(Basically was chatting about college ball) and had a woman caller who said right out that if a woman is moaning she's giving her approval of the act. Just as Famous Rapist said. Limbaugh DID NOT say this, Caller did.

Caller also went on about how bad ESPN is for investigating the allegations up that way, Saying since ESPN owns the SEC network they have it out for ACC schools.

I was sorta on the fence about how much Kool Aid they must drink in Tallacrappy, Not anymore.

Edit: I remember why he was talking college ball.... He was going on about the ratings for the "playoff" games.

I prefer if he were to go to the Titans. Even less talent there than in Tampa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator