Jeff Driskel Dominates at Combine

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, I thought he was saying last week that he was the #1 player there. quote: “I do believe I’m the best player in the draft,” he said.

He said it post work out while they were interviewing him on the NFL Network. He doubled down.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bosa looks like a Grade A douchebag

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Humphries (1st round - Cardinals) - overall a disappointment, but getting better (didn't actually play in a game, from what I can gather)
https://arizonasports.com/story/440446/nfl-com-d-j-humphries-one-of-most-disappointing-rookies/

Green (3rd round - Cowboys) - got hurt and had hip surgery last summer

Garcia (4th round - Broncos) - played more than any other UF rookie O-lineman and won a super bowl (5 starts at OG)

Brown (7th round - Niners) - Improved throughout the year and even started a game later in the season
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-trent-brown-finding-way-with-49ers/78095122/

Tyler Moore - (not drafted - picked up by the Bears in July and released in September)

Yep that was shocking someone that performed like that on film in games got drafted that high no matter the physical measurables.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep that was shocking someone that performed like that on film in games got drafted that high no matter the physical measurables.
Well he finally got to 300lbs in time for the combine. Imagine had he gotten there his sophmore year

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm fairly certain about half the NFL teams don't bother hiring scouts. Jax and Cleveland for sure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Talk about a waste. I've seen pregame banners give more fight than this guy.
I find it astonishing he actually last a few weeks before getting cut. He must have been hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.