Jeff Driskel

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I love when someone explains how dumb another person is, but then they use a term like "lose wait." Was he in a waiting room? :lmao2:
For all the Driskel haters, he posted way better numbers that Brissett this year. More yards and more TD's.
"How do you lose wait? Hit the wait room." That's the pun I think you were looking for.

This is a terrible class for QB's so I wouldn't be totally surprised to see Driskel get picked late round, based on size and athleticism.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
"How do you lose wait? Hit the wait room." That's the pun I think you were looking for.

This is a terrible class for QB's so I wouldn't be totally surprised to see Driskel get picked late round, based on size and athleticism.
I like mine better: if he had been coached to lose more "wait", he would not have been sacked so often.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, you got me. Fat finggers, dumb google siri, slow brain, small screen, old man vision, I dunno. Laugh it up, Furball!

Last edited:

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
And threw the last TD of the 2015-2016 college football season, on the last play of the last game.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If he's such a "prolific passer" i wonder why his Senior bowl coaches (who we're losing)kept his ass on the bench until 5 mins was left in the game?
Are you telling me that in just five minutes he threw for more yards than any other qb in the game? Incredible! If you thought you were scoring points for your side, you are wrong. In fact, law won't even want you on his side. LMAO.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Sides??? Wtf??? I don't know anything about that sh*t. I just see people keep arguing about this so i figured i put in my 2 cents. I noticed people keep saying how "great of a Kid Driskel is" and thats great! Maybe he'll be able to do something productive with his life other than football. With that being said..he's a garbage ass football player who'll never make it in the NFL,PERIOD!!! Do you really think a QB who bi*ched up against SEC competition is going to thrive against NFL competition? If you do,I'll gladly take any amount of money you are willing to lose sir,any amount!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Sides??? Wtf??? I don't know anything about that sh*t. I just see people keep arguing about this so i figured i put in my 2 cents. I noticed people keep saying how "great of a Kid Driskel is" and thats great! Maybe he'll be able to do something productive with his life other than football. With that being said..he's a garbage ass football player who'll never make it in the NFL,PERIOD!!! Do you really think a QB who bi*ched up against SEC competition is going to thrive against NFL competition? If you do,I'll gladly take any amount of money you are willing to lose sir,any amount!
I have many, many posts on Driskel. Have I ever said any of that? Read back up the thread a few posts and you will see that I said I doubted he would be drafted. I just occasionally posts facts about him, I.e., he passed for 108 yds, more than any other qb in the game. Facts drive you obsessed Driskel haters crazy. Not my fault you are nuts on the subject.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With Driskel's physical skills ... you never know ?? NFL may get him to be a successful
"NFL-robot" QB ... you know, just "in the moment" performance, pulling the string = 4th string ??

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm saving this in case he's on a roster next fall. It'll be fun to hear all the bursting blood vessels. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm saving this in case he's on a roster next fall. It'll be fun to hear all the bursting blood vessels. :lol:
I think someone will sign him maybe even draft him. This is probably the worst QB class in history. Early results suggest some kid from 1AA may be the first QB drafted.

I know that some NFL teams seem to draft players solely off combine results but you would assume they watch game film also. They will do so knowing he needs a ton of work. If they view him as a low risk high reward project they won't cut him just because he can't perform in camp against real defenses. I fully expect him to "make a roster" probably a practice squad or D league.

Hell, Deonte Thompson, Jaylen Watkins, and Josh Portis "made a roster."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If this is true it would seem Ancient has the perfect excuse if he ever finds himself unable to "rise to the occasion" when the pressure is on.

.... but certainly no excuse for transferring his ball-playing to an entirely different field.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator