oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is an outrage!

LINK = Class Rankings

"The idiots at Gatorchatter were claiming Mullen would have a bad recruiting class because of his number of commitments then plus said that he was a bad hire. Wrong!"

It was followed up by this tool:

"That board is full of idiots. They attack and pile on anyone who doesn’t agree with them. CDM will prove them to be idiots. If you read that board eventually you won’t be a Gator fan. Just be thankful for this board."

I appreciate the free advertising, fellas. Next time actually link to the board, please.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, there's no question that byrd is still actively reading this board. Hey byrd:

:moon3:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Wash, rinse, repeat, those tools have said the same Shiite every time one of our previously disastrous hires had 1 decent season. Not a critical thinker in the bunch for the most part. Eff'em.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im so hurt right now I might have to schedule an appointment with a therapist. Its hard to hear the truth.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Shouldn't that be "Damn" Idiots?

If he is going to insult the board, at least get it right.

2b5n5t.jpg

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's jhbyrd's astounding hypocrisy which annoys me. After he left the board and started a thread over there ripping us the first time (thread = Crybaby jhbyrd rips Gatorchatter on Swamp Gas), several months later I started getting likes on my posts from him. So after all that, he was not only still actively lurking but liking posts.

So I quietly banned him. The thought of him logging in to my board gives me the willies.

So here we are again several months later and he seems to know exactly what conversations are going on over here. He probably lurks more over here than on his precious Swamp Ass, the only board left that will take him.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It's jhbyrd's astounding hypocrisy which annoys me. After he left the board and started a thread over there ripping us the first time (thread = Crybaby jhbyrd rips Gatorchatter on Swamp Gas), several months later I started getting likes on my posts from him. So after all that, he was not only still actively lurking but liking posts.

So I quietly banned him. The thought of him logging in to my board gives me the willies.

So here we are again several months later and he seems to know exactly what conversations are going on over here. He probably lurks more over here than on his precious Swamp Ass, the only board left that will take him.
Wait... how do you know about convos over there?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wait... how do you know about convos over there?
Someone referenced that byrd had insulted Gatorchatter in the recruiting thread. So I went over there this morning and dug up the quote.

I love stoking the rivalry with Swamp Ass.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When jhbyrd was here, he lost his debate with an echo because it was more reflective.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Someone referenced that byrd had insulted Gatorchatter in the recruiting thread. So I went over there this morning and dug up the quote.

I love stoking the rivalry with Swamp Ass.
Not much of a rivalry. A post every few days in their recruiting thread? I can almost hear the golf claps. G56ZHckGDXEcw.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.