jhbyrd calls Gatorchatter members "idiots" on Swamp Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it’s hard to argue with the true parts, but family matters should be handled in the family.

That kind of activity would get you killed in the mob.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I miss the banter between MJM, 78, and catman, I mean byrdman. 75% of the time you had no clue what they were talking about every time.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
This is an outrage!

LINK = Class Rankings

"The idiots at Gatorchatter were claiming Mullen would have a bad recruiting class because of his number of commitments then plus said that he was a bad hire. Wrong!"

It was followed up by this tool:

"That board is full of idiots. They attack and pile on anyone who doesn’t agree with them. CDM will prove them to be idiots. If you read that board eventually you won’t be a Gator fan. Just be thankful for this board."

I appreciate the free advertising, fellas. Next time actually link to the board, please.
We may be idiots, but we're our idiots...:jog:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so byrd pumps like a school girl through every coach ever, then pretends he stands on the moral high ground when something seemingly goes his perceived way.

Also amusing that he talks schit from the depths of another board....a poorly designed one I might add. Come over here and run ya mouth boy :heehee:

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I bet that board wouldn’t give me as many laughs as this one though!!!! And they don’t have swamp donkey!! Douches!!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
A lot of people in the recruiting thread thought we’d finish well and that the class was pretty strong throughout aside for interior DL and safety. There was a ton of positivity. Saying that 2-3 negative posters make up a board of hundreds is idiotic. Jhbyrd is living in a world with a population of 1. The guy sucks a big one

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
..,,I love stoking the rivalry with Swamp Ass.

It’s really not much of a rivalry. I mean, that place is practically dead....You could go full J’ Boss and have a full conversation with yourself and no one would see it for days!

It’s crickets over there. I mean, what about the banter, the bickering, the ribbing, the sarcasm, and the “occasional” attaboy? That’s what makes this place fun! I bet we have more posts in this one thread then they have all week.

That place :baby:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Depending on who he's actually talking about...he does have a point. I'd say @Slevin is our biggest idiot...followed by me, @CGgater is a pretty big 'tard (I mean, he's a master chief!), we all know @gatormandan is not only a "big idiot", but 70 to 80% full retard, I could go on and on....and don't get me started on @oxrageous!!

Seriously, that board is so weak. There's some dude that literally starts a thread on every Gator related article written. And, as we've discussed a hundred times, it's all sunshine over there. Don't dare mention Foley in a negative light or mention the stand-alone won't be ready until 2022 or later.

This place is great and has been since it was started....

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey. I resemble that remark.

I had a choice to single out a few people...or multiple people.....and you made the cut!! :D

Seriously, we should kick the sh*t out of whoever "invited" that POS over here. I do remember Ox sort of got a kick out of him initially.....he was warned it wouldn't end well. I guess the free advertising is a residual benefit?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s really not much of a rivalry. I mean, that place is practically dead....You could go full J’ Boss and have a full conversation with yourself and no one would see it for days!

It’s crickets over there. I mean, what about the banter, the bickering, the ribbing, the sarcasm, and the “occasional” attaboy? That’s what makes this place fun! I bet we have more posts in this one thread then they have all week.

That place :baby:
It is clear the answer is that we need to send them Jboss.

Wait til Oxy notices Willgetin's comments
Didnt Willy uaed to be a GSMB mod way back when? Like before Ox and Slev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.