Jimbo wants to give scholly to potential murderer but UAD and Prez wont allow it

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Homer J;n170961 said:
I agree. I have read some stuff on the AJC that say the family is on a witch hunt and now they are after money. Even the NAACP or the Southern Christian Leadership is saying the kid had a bad accident. So far, none of the so called evidence the family has claimed, has been fake / false.

Although, we were graced with the presence of an always eager to help Rev Al Sharpton...

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The kid who made the allegation of a murder conspiracy has now been arrested for lying to the police.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
PastyStoole;n171244 said:
The kid who made the allegation of a murder conspiracy has now been arrested for lying to the police.

Yeah, this is all old. Deputies questioned him July 23[SUP]rd[/SUP] and a warrant was issued for his arrest July 30[SUP]th[/SUP]. He was taken into custody the following week (Aug 6[SUP]th[/SUP]) and released a day later on $2,500 bond.

It appears that the case has been turned over to a Grand Jury and they’ve re-indicted him.

Also, the State and District Judges have been recused of this trial and new ones from a pool have been chosen. (I know the lingo of this might be off but you get the idea).

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is this a black kid's murder that nobody is investigating ? Is it listed as a homicide ?

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n170961 said:
I agree. I have read some stuff on the AJC that say the family is on a witch hunt and now they are after money. Even the NAACP or the Southern Christian Leadership is saying the kid had a bad accident. So far, none of the so called evidence the family has claimed, has been fake / false.

I know, I know, that's racist. Figured I'd say that first, before I say this... It would be an issue for them only if it was a white on black crime. NAACP/Sharpton et al don't get involved in black on black crime...

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n171415 said:
I know, I know, that's racist. Figured I'd say that first, before I say this... It would be an issue for them only if it was a white on black crime. NAACP/Sharpton et al don't get involved in black on black crime...

If that's the case, do we really want a thee-star white guy murderous linebacker? F$U can have him, those guys never pan out.

BTW, poor Kendrick Johnson, the victim in this case, now appears to be stuck up in heaven with annoying hippie Jesus, who is also white and looks a lot like Ian Gillian of Deep Purple:

Attachments

• conv_2344.jpg
    conv_2344.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 26

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The pro-Seminole Sports Radio here in the Tampa area was talking about how our coaching staff is shady for the whole Williams thing, but then glosses over this story about Jimbo. hmmmmmmm

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
TheDouglas78;n172118 said:
The pro-Seminole Sports Radio here in the Tampa area was talking about how our coaching staff is shady for the whole Williams thing, but then glosses over this story about Jimbo. hmmmmmmm

While I certainly do not think UF's staff is being "shady" towards CeCe I wonder how it is that you feel Jimbo is being shady. I think you mean FSU's President and AD. At any rate, I don't want to come off looking like I'm defending anybody at FSU especially Jimbo but was just curious as to your point.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n172165 said:
While I certainly do not think UF's staff is being "shady" towards CeCe I wonder how it is that you feel Jimbo is being shady. I think you mean FSU's President and AD. At any rate, I don't want to come off looking like I'm defending anybody at FSU especially Jimbo but was just curious as to your point.

Jimbo wanting to recruit a guy who is charged like this for the good of football, especially after the last two years. It's shady.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
This kid (Brian Bell) has never been charged with anything. He's only been implicated through rumor and innuendo from a bi-polar high school kid that was arrested for lying to the investigators.

Jimbo offered him a scholly.

FSU's Prez & AD rescinded it because of the, again, implied connection to the as yet unsolved case that was previously closed and deemed accidental from all parties involved with the case until it was reopened in order to assess the possibility of a mass conspiracy organ harvesting men from Mars story.

Haven't you been reading the previous two pages? :headslap:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n172273 said:
This kid (Brian Bell) has never been charged with anything. He's only been implicated through rumor and innuendo from a bi-polar high school kid that was arrested for lying to the investigators.

FSU's Prez & AD rescinded it because of the, again, implied connection to the as yet unsolved case that was previously closed and deemed accidental from all parties involved with the case until it was reopened in order to assess the possibility of a mass conspiracy organ harvesting men from Mars story.

Again, after the last two years, would you want to be associated to this? If it was an isolated incident with out everything the last two years, there is no issue. But it isn't isolated. It is part of a longer list at this point.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
With that I fully agree.

They need to cut their losses and watch their P and Q's.

But that falls on the Prez and AD. I still think it was good of Dumbo to offer.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n172273 said:

Yes, and they're already under a Title IX investigation by the Obama administration who has been notoriously irresponsible in their feckless cowtowing to race baiters and race hustlers. F$U would be wise to steer clear of that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator