Jimmy H in Michigan Rap video

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm glad Mac isn't doing douche bag stuff like this. How many rap videos has saban,fisher or Meyer done?

I notice you left Dabo out of that reference....I'm betting he's got one or two videos made.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I know I'm probably get called out on this but. I think Harbaugh is a little over hyped. Big mouth with nothing to show for it. One good year at Stanford in 2010, but had Andrew Luck. No big bowl wins, no super bowls. He's a good coach no doubt. I just don't think he's on Urb, and Sabans level like people like to make him out to be. He may be the 3rd best coach in there Division behind Urban and Dantonio.

Overall college record 39-24 (.619pct)

Mark Dantonio has a slightly higher win pct at. 105-50 (.677pct)

After his wins a Natty we can revisit this.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After his wins a Natty we can revisit this.

If he wins... a number of good/great coaches never won an NC. And quiet of few really bad coaches have won them.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If he wins... a number of good/great coaches never won an NC. And quiet of few really bad coaches have won them.

Very true. I just think he's on a collision course for one. Time will tell. Michigan is going to be loaded next year. That game is going to be tough. Hopefully, we show up for that one.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He is a good coach and I hope he causes Urban problems but I am beginning to see how he wore out his welcome at San Fran.

I am not sure his actions are calculated as much as just reactionary. We shall see.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He strikes me as the definition of obnoxious. Didn't he have problems with the traditional
post-game handshake in the NFL ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator