Joe Burrow: Greatest college player of the decade? One of the best ever?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They have no offensive line and that Green will be a FA and outta there, also they are the Bengals are can destroy any decent player.
Fason's speciality is being 100% wrong all the time. Dont try to slow him down.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Closest thing I’ve seen to Aaron Rodgers...very similar style to their game. Hell of a playrr

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, one thing I know about this guy. He had enough alone time in the pocket tonight that he could have registered for a singles club.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I’d agree, but it’s the Jags we’re talking about. Same team who took Fournette at #4 :lol:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1 season does not make a GOAT.
He’s had a great year, winning it all or not, but it’s still just 1 season.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't put burrow at the top. But I will say this LSU offense might be the best I've ever seen.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LSU excessively leaned on their passing attack. QB Burrows allowed that form of offense. He never let them down, always leading a top-scoring offense. He is the QB that set all those records ... against one of the nation's select teams. Burrow played spectacularly. He played better than college QB Aaron Rogers ever played. I am stunned by what I saw, over & over he threaded the needle for completion after completion. Sure, Burrow had good WRs but he made them good WRs.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Joe made significant improvement this year and ran the LSU offense to near perfection, but Tim will always be the GOAT in my eyes.
:chomp:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Burrow was one year and he did really well. TT did it for 3.5 years, so that does it for me.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
He was until Trevor Lawrence played an hour later. Would NFL teams take Joe or Trevor if both were eligable to come out? Im thinking Trevor......and if he wins another NC, as a sophmore, all he needs is a heisman next year to eclipse Tebow and others and there would be a possibility of a third Natty since the ACC is dog crap and they would be in top four again.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.