Jonathan Martin still butthurt, calls Incognito a "bad person"

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I imagine there is more of this to come ("He was mean to me!!") w/ the way things are in our society. Probably more at the college level than NFL, but nevertheless.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He sounds like that pansy Michael Sam. Guy sucks but its only b/c hes gay that no team wants him :facepalm:

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
Setting Martin aside Incognito is an ass with a room temperature IQ who's fall back job when he's bounced from the league is a bouncer.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
room temperature IQ who's fall back job when he's bounced from the league is a bouncer.
You just described 95% of all NFL rosters. Tell me exactly why your statement is in anyway significant or worth even making?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Setting Martin aside Incognito is an ass with a room temperature IQ who's fall back job when he's bounced from the league is a bouncer.
You mean after he makes about 40 million? :crazy:

The NFL is full of asses. Some might argue you have to be an ass to be a great football player, especially on the OL.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
Through 10 years RI has only made $16m he doesn't have much time left to get to $40m LOL. Most NFl OL (and I know several) are not asses. They are typically the smartest most level head guys on the field. Incognito is a douche nozzle who's only skill set as an OL is being a mauler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator