Jonathan Martin still butthurt, calls Incognito a "bad person"

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lol

He gators to gator fans. Ok pretty cool but specifically he has about 500 core posters (generous). He's a myopic twit.

How many core posters do you have on your message board?

Alex.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
"Yeah I really don't care. You run a political forum where some speech is more equal than others and political centrists or liberals are to be seen not heard. Hey it's your forum so your rules. Plenty of other political forums out there where righties and fifties give as good as they get and don't cry like little babies. But have fun with your douche nozzle rightie friends."

upload_2016-5-17_2-58-37.png

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Which message board is that?
BytchOn.org

He is one of these (slightly) paid spammers being paid by The Old **** trying to convince people that the whole damn planet doesnt hate her.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You run a political forum where some speech is more equal than others and political centrists or liberals are to be seen not heard.
I run a political forum? That section is there for a courtesy for Gators who care to debate that stuff day after day. It can be deleted with a couple of clicks. It's not why the GCMB was created.

Head over to the GSMB, you'd fit in perfectly there. So long.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Libs: Ox cant handle a difference of opinion from a centrist and is a azzhat suppressing free speech. :bwahaha:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I run a political forum? That section is there for a courtesy for Gators who care to debate that stuff day after day. It can be deleted with a couple of clicks. It's not why the GCMB was created.

Head over to the GSMB, you'd fit in perfectly there. So long.
Yeah, while you were sleeping URGatorBait has done a great job keeping us off the rocks and running smooth. :)

Just kidding, Urg is a bad housekeeper and hates taking out the garbage. ;)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
1) you didn't quote my entire post
2) most OL are pretty smart
3) I have schooled you AGAIN!

Dang, too bad he got banned before I saw this. Laughable.

Most OL aren't pretty smart... they are pretty smart compared to other NFL players. Its called relativity you half-wit. I get that Icognito is a brainiac compared to you, but again, that aint saying much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator