Jonathan Taylor arrested again. Who will give him a 4th chance?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Fortunately, most very large men are not prone to violence. This guy is a loose cannon in a hurricane. Maybe time spent in the pen will temper his anger -- no pun intended.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You would think Bama would have to dismiss him with those prior charges. He has already been to CC I think so he may be finished as far as football goes in college.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just thinking the NFL would probably give him a chance if this is dismissed which they usually are due to the victim refusing to testify and he can make the team as a free agent. I doubt any NFL team would be crazy enough to draft him even in the last round however with the spotlight on that right now.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Probably done even the NFL would shy away from this nuclear issue. Not worth the risk.

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He has been kicked off of Bammer. Rumph & Mac are free to contact.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
beteez;n200100 said:
He has been kicked off of Bammer. Rumph & Mac are free to contact.
Have you seen how the cops in Gainesville treat football players? If it's illegal to bark at a dog he'd probably get lethal injection for domestic violence.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bad guy apparently. I didn't see what year he was. If he has another year then some small school might give him a shot. The NFL will likely stay away from this guy unless he can prove he has reformed himself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
beteez;n200121 said:
He has 2 yrs left. Played 1 in Athens &1 JC
Well, he has already enrolled at Bama so he has to sit out next year to transfer. Then he'll be eligible for the NFL draft in the spring should he choose to take a swing at it.

I see him ending up in Trashahassee or Miami.

Or Oakland or Cincinnati in the NFL.

Dec 10, 2014
t-gator;n200101 said:
Have you seen how the cops in Gainesville treat football players? If it's illegal to bark at a dog he'd probably get lethal injection for domestic violence.

What's sad about this quote is there is so much truth to the fact that GPD and ASO do their jobs. Their jobs have involved a fair number of athletes the past ten years for us. We've gotten chided for our arrest record, while tpd (who has been caught in numerous cover ups) flies under the radar. Seminoles are disgusting. The same stuff happens in Knoxville. I was shocked the one OL was actually arrested recently. One thing I'll give Athens credit for. No cover ups there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.