Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I haven’t seen a thread on it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Noles could roll out a practice squad QB and he’ll put up 500 yards on this crappy defense. They’ll be parading around that gator head after the game next week like they usually do, and we’ll just let them do it. Hell they’ll probably take half our end zone sod home, and we’ll let them do that as well. Just wish the game was at noon, so this abortion of a season would be over at 3:30, but we’ll have to wait until midnight now.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I just was Fsu to lose a game, tired of hearing it from their fans. They’ve been skating by all season, and I would’ve liked our chances next week since their QB is out, but now Mertz is out. They have caught a ton of breaks this season, I’m ready for their luck to run out.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just was Fsu to lose a game, tired of hearing it from their fans. They’ve been skating by all season, and I would’ve liked our chances next week since their QB is out, but now Mertz is out. They have caught a ton of breaks this season, I’m ready for their luck to run out.
I saw 50th ranked SOS somewhere.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
It would have run out with travis in the playoffs anyways. They are one of the most overrated top 5 teams I've ever seen

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
It would have run out with travis in the playoffs anyways. They are one of the most overrated top 5 teams I've ever seen
I hate FSU as much as anybody, but with that out of the way, I agree 100%. I've watched several of their games this year and after each one I felt like I had just watched one of the worst top rated teams in history.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is always Hope.

Sorry Travis got hurt, he seems like a "good" guy, for a Nole.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
There is always Hope.

Sorry Travis got hurt, he seems like a "good" guy, for a Nole.
I'm just happy those fans got the rug pulled out from under them. That fanbase should never sniff a championship when FSU gets to coast through the acc. Especially an acc where Clemson is down.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Travis is going to finish his career with a losing record to UF. 1-2 :lol:
college football GIF by Nissan USA

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He may get his shot by returning for a 7th year if he decides to return. Not that I believe he'll make it in the NFL.
You do realize Jeff Driskell and Jacoby Brissett are still in the NFL, right? Travis will make a team somewhere and carry a clipboard for at least 3-5 seasons.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Sucks for him, hate to see any player hurt.

But fsu can EABOD. They deserve every bit of bad karma that comes to them.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He may get his shot by returning for a 7th year if he decides to return. Not that I believe he'll make it in the NFL.

Not sure that he can get another year, I could see if he missed the whole season due to injury like Rising did at Utah, but he should be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.