Josh Braun Tansferring

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Between the letter he posted, the fact that he’s already practicing with another team, and given his wife is already picking out candles at the new town’s BBB, I think we can officially drop the rumor part of the title.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If we got McClain, he would probably start next year. Kamari will start next year. And I think Dijon Johnson could very well start next year. At Nickle.
Next year is looking alot like 2007 (defensively). Not as much talent and not as deep with the talent. Young.

I see some improvement on the field, but we won't be a good defense until 2024 (top 20). (assuming this class (2023) holds).

If BN can do the same recruiting in 2024 on the defensive side, 2025 will be near championship level.(still young though).

It's going to take 2-3 top 5 recruiting cycles.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
(assuming this class (2023) holds).
:lol: We're such a beaten-down fanbase, like a dog that was abused for years. The class is great, but some people see these guys fleeing for other schools before signing day, just because we're not allowed to have nice things or something. Mullen is long gone, boys.

These guys aren't going anywhere, and if any of them do, they'll be replaced with someone better.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: We're such a beaten-down fanbase, like a dog that was abused for years. The class is great, but some people see these guys fleeing for other schools before signing day, just because we're not allowed to have nice things or something. Mullen is long gone, boys.

These guys aren't going anywhere, and if any of them do, they'll be replaced with someone better.
These are 18 year old kids. I would put that disclaimer on any class ( Spurrier, Meyer). Kids change their minds.

l

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
:lol: We're such a beaten-down fanbase, like a dog that was abused for years.
This right here is what's got us stuck in an endless funk. I saw the post title, "Josh Braun Transferring," and immediately thought it musta been something I said in the Box. Hung my head in shame and curled up whimpering in the corner. Master gonna beat me for sure especially after we chased off Cover2. Glad that you can still see the light at the end of the tunnel of suck.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
These are 18 year old kids. I would put that disclaimer on any class ( Spurrier, Meyer). Kids change their minds.

l
Exactly. Some 5-stars committed elsewhere are going to change their minds and commit to UF.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Glad that you can still see the light at the end of the tunnel of suck.
Recruiting IS the tunnel, either it has a light at the end or it is as dark as my soul. There's a light - a bright one right now.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Recruiting IS the tunnel, either it has a light at the end or it is as dark as my soul. There's a light - a bright one right now.
Gotta land the fish in the boat before I start celebrating. Maybe ESD will be a good one for once. I expect Top 10 results or doom.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

This season is going to get worse as the dysfunctional Mullen system is still being drained out of here. Our record is going to suck but this class is going to be HUGE! 30+ top recruits then add some transfers and we’re gonna flip this roster in 1 year. The recruits aren’t as fickle as this fan base. This season is needed to weed out the stink of Mullen and Billy will then be able to truly start to flip this roster. Just look already and our best players are guys he’s already brought including 2 from lowly ULL. Next year may not be great either but he’s gonna slowly build us back to a power. 2024 is gonna be the the real start to this

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Only you could see the negative side of where we are in recruiting right now. It's night and day better and is going to remain strong under Napier, because he's fanatical about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.