JUCO DL Javier Edwards is a Gator

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Haha F that d*ckface alcoholic d line coach that acted all big when he signed with the suckholes.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's on Rumph and the recruiting coordinator. Those 2 should have been all over his academic situation. Is Shannon really the recruiting coordinator? I tried looking it up and a 2014 article is all could find. :facepalm:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's on Rumph and the recruiting coordinator. Those 2 should have been all over his academic situation. Is Shannon really the recruiting coordinator? I tried looking it up and a 2014 article is all could find. :facepalm:
I think drew Hughes is the recruiting coordinator

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Haha F that d*ckface alcoholic d line coach that acted all big when he signed with the suckholes.

Durty - I'd like to quote you if you don't mind:

Lawing can eat a fat 8====D

wonder if he had dessert with that...

exps40554_BS1753641D53.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I'm not mistaken he's from Alabama and was recruiting mac Wilson.
Well, Hughes was the Director of Player Personnel under Chump. Maybe he got bumped to RC under Mac. :dunno:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Hughes was the Director of Player Personnel under Chump. Maybe he got bumped to RC under Mac. :dunno:

I think the director of player personnel is the one in charge of finding players and what not. I don't think he ever got promoted though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Damn, dude. Backup plan? Are you only going to play one damn DT? We haven't recruited on in the last two years. The PRIMARY plan should have been 3-4 DTs and the BACKUP plan should have been guys to fill those spots.

Not much has changed in terms of recruiting prowess. The "Farell's 4/5* Prediction" story on Rivals is depressing. It's as if we don't even exist with many of these kids. We were the favorite of 3 players out of roughly 50.

Hopefully we get it together, and I'm dead wrong. But this may very well be the class that kills this staff. I truly don't get what they're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator