Junior Day

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yeah we all would have liked to get a few that got away. I think it says a lot about the staff though that they probably know the time is now to focus on 2017 and beyond instead of wasting time chasing a few prima donna's from this years class. Wise use of resources and knowing what you have to work with tends to get you further in the long run than wasting time on what's not likely to happen.

I'm sure they're still working the class of '16, but they also have to establish those long term relationships like the one Grimes currently has with posu. Glad to hear we made a strong first impression with him. If we don't get his commitment, law might get too close to the ledge... Or we'll have to listen to him ramble on about smurfs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grimes and Allen are both listed as 6'3 but Allen looks several inches shorter than Grimes in that picture. The kid looks a little slight of frame, too. I hope he's the real deal and hits a growth spurt over the next year.
Please don't go down this path. The current board wisdom is that you must be 6'5" to be a QB. Tebow, Leak, Grossman, and Danny W don't cut it anymore. If you mention that our next messiah isn't 6'5", some will be slitting their wrists.

2017 class was always the one that's supposed to be really good.
Good point. This year was supposed to be great also, at least according to us this time last year, but we didn't know that Meechigan, Climpson, and Ugly would steal all the recruits. Luckily next year, they are ineligible to take the top kids.

Wait til Next Year! We can be just like the Voles. WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.