just delete

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tell 'em about the redactions too, alky.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I was going to start a thread called "if you disagree, you're a white supremacist". The idea was that you'd post something that glorified non-white culture, but happened to also be immoral. So what I originally posted was a tweet showing the glorification of elementary aged children in Jamaica, twerking and dancing like we see in black communities now, when ambulances show up for gunshot victims. Adults were there filming, encouraging and teaching this. But shortly after posting, I just thought this is just too much, even for this site. Just wrong to circulate it. Just dumbfounding.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So I was going to start a thread called "if you disagree, you're a white supremacist". The idea was that you'd post something that glorified non-white culture, but happened to also be immoral. So what I originally posted was a tweet showing the glorification of elementary aged children in Jamaica, twerking and dancing like we see in black communities now, when ambulances show up for gunshot victims. Adults were there filming, encouraging and teaching this. But shortly after posting, I just thought this is just too much, even for this site. Just wrong to circulate it. Just dumbfounding.

Stay on topic or face a ban.

DaveFla

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2018
It’s always fun to try to guess where members get their screen names. Not so much for this guy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What the fuchs happened to you?

No amount of immorality was over the line for you before.
You've changed :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s always fun to try to guess where members get their screen names. Not so much for this guy.

you’d be wrong, just like a refugee to think it was that easy

We already have a dozen threads on this. You had to start a new one?

it was that bad, which is why I deleted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator