Justifiable negativity has overtaken the board

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just imagine if you are a Pats fan, they have 2 LOSSES. They are HORRIBLE. I'm surprised they haven't fired Belicheat since they don't WIN the Super Bowl EVERY YEAR. Dang, Golden State Warriors ALREADY 6 losses this year. They ONLY lost 9 in the regular season. I'm surprised they haven't blown that thing up and traded everyone away yet.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Pumper or critic -- does not matter which side of the fence you are on, one thing is for certain: Gator Nation is a house divided and the rift if very deep. Almost as bad as Republicans and Democrats. Is there a solution?
Trump for HBC....................He knows things better than most of...........

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Deuce sees the bright side. Negativity is for people probably miserable about something else besides gator football. Sometimes we write checks with our mouths our teams cannot cash. Back when we slew all the Philistines our fan base was even worse with their poor sportsmanship. I attribute that to a fan base from other places than here. Someone feared we could become Nebraska. Not gonna happen as we are surrounded by talent instead of corn. The shiny object here is the semin holes.........We all know it. That is why so much HATE and anger..............A wise woman told me back in the early 80s *when Dooley owned us and we had REAL PAIN and NOT TITLES..............
The sun dont shine on one dog's behind all the time...................and she was 100% correct. I see better times ahead. Someone said if we blah blah blah we could get back to 9 or 10 wins the next few years............oh thats right............we had losing seasons the last two................:lmao:

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just imagine if you are a Pats fan, they have 2 LOSSES. They are HORRIBLE. I'm surprised they haven't fired Belicheat since they don't WIN the Super Bowl EVERY YEAR. Dang, Golden State Warriors ALREADY 6 losses this year. They ONLY lost 9 in the regular season. I'm surprised they haven't blown that thing up and traded everyone away yet.

:lol2: Nice try - NE has only won one Super Bowl in the past 11 years and their fans don't ever holler they want the coach gone.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pats are EXPECTED to win the Super Bowl EVERY YEAR and they don't so they are a massive failure. That's how we sound

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pats are EXPECTED to win the Super Bowl EVERY YEAR and they don't so they are a massive failure. That's how we sound

I guess you don't look at other boards at all from teams that used to be one of the top programs most years.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No I haven't been to the boards of teams like Notre Dame or Michigan State

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My daughter got "me" a puppy for Father's Day 11 years ago - a chihuahua. It's like having a perpetual puppy...well, a perpetually a$zhole that is the size of a puppy.

It's funny seeing the inner conflict of her wanting a new puppy...but knowing that this damn dog just.wont.die.
How's kiffin doing?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My true fear is that we keep Mac long enough that we become Nebraska and we never truly recover. Nebraska used to be an elite program until 2001 when all of the players from Tom Osborne was gone. They have never been the same since. It's been 16 years since they've even win a conference championship and they've never been in the discussion for a national title.

It's clear Mac can't recruit players or coaches to UF. When you bring the talent level down to low it can kill the program because kids don't want to take the leap to be the 1st class to turn things around. I fear were already getting to that point and I think everyone leaving early for the NFL is our players saying it's getting to that point now and they don't see any kind of future under Mac so they left. If we continue to recruit this bad and keep coaches around that have no business coaching at FL we will fall to far behind and who knows if we would recover

Well the good news is that we are in a much more fertile recruiting ground then Nebraska. Nebraska has to recruit nationally. We just have to recruit locally and regionally. I think a better comparison would be Miami.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Usually by game 3 we know we're pissin in the wind. We might be 3-0 but struggling every year against La tech or N. Tejas doesnt inspire much confidence.
Some of us do, Durty.....Others will swear that N.Texas and UMass will finish in the top 25 and have 3 or 4 wins over ranked teams :lol:. Then usually that's followed by a laundry list of excuses like "well LDR was playing hurt" or "when the offensive line gets better".....Hell I used to do it myself for 3 or 4 years until I realized it had been 3 or 4 years :headslap:. If nothing else it showed me there's a big difference between what I wanted to believe and reality. Also a HUGE difference between a coach who's got it and one who doesn't.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_nqzqxcqzh31tlb56zo1_500.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac sure does deserve all the downer thinking we give here; what I really can't stand about coach
Mac is that he doesn't think like us. Those young men have to listen to talk that's pumperistic. How unfair, how unrealistic.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Horrible analogies. Not even close to our situation. Typical pumper garbage. You're better off bringing up Dabo and Saban. LOL.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Usually by game 3 we know we're pissin in the wind. We might be 3-0 but struggling every year against La tech or N. Tejas doesnt inspire much confidence.

So, by game 3 we're 3-0 and we struggle against a team, any team and some ALREADY throw in the towel and begin complaining?? Unreal. Hate to tell you but the problem isn't the team, the coaches, or the AD, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator