Gator Basketball Keyontae Johnson can take $5M insurance payout after collapsing on court

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Other than she was a 19 y/o who worked at the hotel I don't believe any additional information about her was released. And as Donk said, you don't pay 100 million to a victim if you are innocent. As I recall the rumor was the case involved forcible sodomy. Bryant was always a scumbag in my opinion.
Anal or oral? I'm wondering if that changes the payout. But regardless, law's $100million number was extracted by him directly out of his gaping colon. There is no factual basis for that number. The ring he bought for Vanessa after the incident cost more than the settlement he gave that girl. Most experts figure he paid her $2.5 to 3 million to his victim.

This does bring up an interesting "would you rather" thought experiment. If you had to endure the pain and enduring humiliation of forcible sodomy would you rather it be anal or oral? In either case, would you attempt to stimulate your attacker to orgasm in an effort to end the incident as quickly as possible, (e.g. by tickling his scrotum or wiggling your hips), or would you make it as unpleasurable for him as you could, knowing that it would cause further pain and suffering on your part and extend the hellish experience, for perhaps an excruciatingly long time. Interesting to think about.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
1e6a2bfd-e4b7-484d-94cc-d4202bf31e4c_text.gif

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anal or oral? I'm wondering if that changes the payout. But regardless, law's $100million number was extracted by him directly out of his gaping colon. There is no factual basis for that number. The ring he bought for Vanessa after the incident cost more than the settlement he gave that girl. Most experts figure he paid her $2.5 to 3 million to his victim.

This does bring up an interesting "would you rather" thought experiment. If you had to endure the pain and enduring humiliation of forcible sodomy would you rather it be anal or oral? In either case, would you attempt to stimulate your attacker to orgasm in an effort to end the incident as quickly as possible, (e.g. by tickling his scrotum or wiggling your hips), or would you make it as unpleasurable for him as you could, knowing that it would cause further pain and suffering on your part and extend the hellish experience, for perhaps an excruciatingly long time. Interesting to think about.
You know, I’ve never really thought about it that way but it does bring up quite a conundrum. Interesting take to say the least.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You know, I’ve never really thought about it that way but it does bring up quite a conundrum. Interesting take to say the least.
Thanks, but you still haven't answered the question.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

iu

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

It would have to be anal for sure. You can build a 1000 bridges, save a 100 kids from a burning building, suck 1 dick and cure cancer and you'll die a dick sucker.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think kobe raped that girl. Is most unforgivable sin was making the Lakers trade shaq and broke up a dynasty . That was a betch move. But I did eventually forgive kobe. When he called that ref a fagit, that was pretty funny

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
alz2a41m_700w_0.jpg

I dont't know whether i l hate pasty for his word/creative talents, love him for it or totally disgusted by him. He is like a gdmmm gory car accident where you know you should look away but cannot.
You know, I’ve never really thought about it that way but it does bring up quite a conundrum.
Yes, he his a damned conundrum.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alz2a41m_700w_0.jpg

I dont't know whether i l hate pasty for his word/creative talents, love him for it or totally disgusted by him. He is like a gdmmm gory car accident where you know you should look away but cannot.

Yes, he his a damned conundrum.
Answer the question.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
you edited and Brad deleted. You wanting to know my opinion about that shttt is almost as disgusting as Pasty's post......

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
But regardless, law's $100million number was extracted by him directly out of his gaping colon. There is no factual basis for that number.

Anyone who pulls their posts out of their ass should just immediately hold their tongue.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You wanting to know my opinion about that shttt is almost as disgusting as Pasty's post......
Nobody's asking you to actually go through with fellating a fella or asking you to go hips up head down for him. Yes, that would be disgusting. We're asking you to *imagine* yourself in that position, on your knees in front of him, inhaling his musky scent just before you succumb to the act, or bracing yourself with the anticipation of excruciating pain as he roughly grabs ahold of your hips. It's a thought experiment, I hope that clarifies things.

So, to ox's point, answer the question.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
This is one of those times I think of the movie Terminator 2, where the kid is trying to teach a cyborg to act more human. The cyborg has no sense of humor, doesn't recognize or understand sarcasm, and sees every single thing in purely black-and-white terms with no middle ground. Basically we have a Terminator as a member of this board.

We've all tried at some point or another to have a debate with the Terminator, but by the end just hoping he'll kill us instead. It would be less painful.

"Listen to me very carefully, okay? You’re not a Terminator anymore, alright? You just can’t go around killing people."

"Why"?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like you can add “forced to watch 2021 Gators-Cock game” as an equally bad alternative choice to imagining you are being ass raped

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Nobody's asking you to actually go through with fellating a fella. Yes, that would be disgusting. We're asking you to *imagine*
Imagine, Coach Mullen agrees to resign immediately and take Fat Todd with him. The only stipulation is that @PastyStoole personally suck him off at the fifty yard line. Swallowing is required, and Dan still gets his $12 mil payday on the way out. Do you do it? Are you a real Gator fan or not? @PastyStoole just imagine being the savior of Gator Nation.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine, Coach Mullen agrees to resign immediately and take Fat Todd with him. The only stipulation is that @PastyStoole personally suck him off at the fifty yard line. Swallowing is required, and Dan still gets his $12 mil payday on the way out. Do you do it? Are you a real Gator fan or not? @PastyStoole just imagine being the savior of Gator Nation.
Tell that muther fkker I'm not open for business. It would take a lot more than that. Three dinner dates at least, and he would need to say something nice to me.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Tell that muther fkker I'm not open for business. It would take a lot more than that. Three dinner dates at least, and he would need to say something nice to me.
So not a real Gator fan then. Not willing to sacrifice.

P.s. Sexton says no to the dinner requests. NFL is calling soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator