Kick Marco Wilson off the team

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was the one game our team looked prepared.
He tries to get cute, to let the offense line up and change the defense, then change the defense agian. And keep his safety deep on man coverage to "hide" whether he is in man or zone, but in the end the guy is 12 yards deep and cant really defense anything. Or sending corner blitzes every third play, which is usually really obvious from the snap. Just wash rinse repeat stupidity.

Again, like Mullinz he probably could be capable but he ego and his "way he wants to do it" won't let him.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
He’s dirty diaper dreadful. I don’t know how anyone can justify seeing him play anymore .It
makes me sick .An average corner makes the easy pick there . On top of that he’s soft as charmin . It’s high time we sit his sorry ass on the bench .

00l0l_e9VfCAKBiw0_0jm0cU_600x450.jpg

"In addition to awarding the Game Ball, we are now going to award the Game Shoe, given to the
player who commits the stupidest play of the game. The first recipient is Marco."

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
It's really the most affirming indication of how little discipline the coaches have with these players. It's highly unlikely that if Marco is playing under a staff that demands professionalism at all times, on and off the field and holds players accountable for stupid actions, that he would even think to pull some stunt like this. But it never crossed his mind because why would it? His coach will make excuses for him or deny he saw it or that it even happened. As matter fact, we can find pics of Toad making the joke gesture to an opposing player when he was at Ugay. A grown damn man that is the DC of a power 5 school taunting a college football player. And when Toad was questioned about it, this is what he had to say.

“As a competitor, sometimes you get caught up in the heat of the moment. I wish the situation hadn’t happened. It was a tough, hard-fought game. They won it, and I’m ready to move forward and finish out the year strong."

Says alot...no?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He only offed scumbags and he was a warrior on the football field. What’s not to like?
didn't he shoot to Mexican guys out of a bar in Connecticut or wherever? I don't believe there's any evidence suggest they or anything but a couple of Mexican dudes in the bar who looked the wrong way.

I don't know that much about the dudes in games really shot but I don't remember there being too many thuggish street gangs in Gainesville. maybe things have changed.

not sure about the kid he was rumored to have killed in high school. not much as leaked about that.

course he also shot his friends fairly often, they are no doubt scumbags. perhaps that's what you meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.